Thirty Three

*Ella Montgomery*

For the past few days I have not seen nor have I heard from Artemis, only in class but he never once looked at me and was never in his office after hours.

It felt like he was ignoring me and that thought had my stomach churn, but not in a good way. I felt terrible, worried about him and Athena.

When I had woke up the other night after Artemis had came over, he was already gone. I had woken up to an empty bed, tucked into the covers.

I also hated the fact that I have not seen Athena in a few days, I missed her a lot, and it was slowly wearing me down.

It was now the weekend, and on a Saturday I was sitting in my house alone, listening to the television but my mind was on other things.

With an annoyed sigh I stood up from my couch, hungry. Walking into my kitchen I opened my fridge, looking through my cabinets but frowned when I realized that I needed to go shopping.

For the next hour, I took a shower and got ready, knowing that I needed to go shopping for some food. Once I was dressed, I collected my purse and gathered my keys before I exited my flat, locking the door behind me.

Arriving to the store, I grabbed a cart and roamed around the aisles, grabbing everything that caught my attention.

Turning down an aisle, I gasped quietly, jumping in shock as I almost hit a man who was about to exit the aisle I was just about to go down.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry," I muttered, sighing.

A deep chuckle flew out of the man's mouth, his body shaking, holding in a laugh. The man was tall, almost as tall as Artemis, but not quiet.

He had deep blue eyes, and in the short sleeved shirt he was wearing I could see several tattoos litter his skin. He was broad, much like Artemis, but with dirty blonde hair and a beard that looked well groomed.

No doubt he is good looking, but no even close did he peak my interest. I had my eyes set on a man with green eyes, dark hair, and a thick Italian accent - Artemis.

"What a lovely way of apologizing," His voice deep, a small smirk lingering on his lips.

His words didn't phase me, what did was the thick Italian accent. My eyebrows raised in shock, but quickly covered it up.

I chuckled, shaking my head, "I know, right? I just seem to have a lovely way of words."

"Indeed," He smiled, showing his pearly whit straight teeth, "Achilles Vitale," He outstretched his hand towards me.

Achilles Vitale...

The name was on the top of my tongue, trying to remember where I have heard that name before.

"Ella Montgomery," I smiled, offering him my hand.

His eyebrows raised in surprise, shaking my hand with a firm a handshake.

"Any chance Arnold Montgomery is your father?," He asked, his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"He is," I nodded, confused.