Twenty Nine

*Ella Montgomery*

Collecting the file from my desk in my room, the file I had my father's assistant email me, and I spent my time printing it off and marking what needed to be marked with a bright marker.

A file that shows the school the amount of donations of money my father had invested in, the only reason they were such a prestige school.

A file that also carried the rules and regulations at the school, the top rule, as it literally states on the paper - the number one rule - no bulling under any circumstances, those who do will be reprimanded.

Some rule they follow.

A six year old calling out another six year old and making fun of said child for not having a parent present.

Bullying is bullying. That can determine the rest of school life, your life in general. Some don't understand what one's bullying can do to someone. Harsh words stick with you, something you carry the rest of your life.

I hope that the principle's vacation was fun.

I was going to bring down his happy mood. I didn't do this often, but I knew exactly how, I was raised to know how. In a few month I would be doing this type of thing everyday at the comfort of an office as CEO in my father's company.

My father and I created that program, donating to hundreds of schools around the world in other countries and states. My first deal that I had ever closed at the age of eighteen, my first day in anything.

My father made many generous donations and contributions to other organizations, and I thought that what if we do more, help others get a successful education because not all schools offered that.

I was angered. Still. It had been two weeks but I was not going to let this go.

I would do it for any child, especially Athena.

Locking my apartment door, I left in a hurry, quickly exiting my building. The air crisp and cold from the winter weather, I could see the smoke from my breathing blow in the wind.

Getting in my car, I lay the file in the passenger seat before starting my ignition and pulling out from my complex.

I arrived at the school, smiling when I saw Artemis's car in the parking lot, waiting for my arrival. Parking my car next to his, I got out grabbing the file. Smiling at Artemis as he stepped out of his vehicle who smiled in return.

Walking over to his side as he opened Athena's door to help her step out. She waved, smiling at me as she got out of the car.

"Hi, El," She chirped, "Are you going to walk me in with Papa?," She asked excitedly.

"I am," I smiled, grabbing her small hand in mine as Artemis grabbed her other hand as we walked her to the entrance.

"Hiya, Darling," I smiled widely, looking up at Artemis.

"Hi, Luce Del Sole," He chuckled, smiling, leaning over he quickly kissed my cheek before we resumed walking.

Walking inside, we stopped and Athena turned to me just as I dipped down.