Four

*Ella Montgomery*

I woke up earlier than normal making sure I looked nice today, my father would be here by seven tonight to take me out for dinner and to check in. He had called last night before I went to bed notifying me of his every two month visit.

My day was full but luckily I only had two classes today, not only was my father coming but this evening I have to start going to Professor Mariano's office.

I sigh, tucking my whit long sleeved shirt into my green plaid skirt before grabbing my small black belt, securing the skirt although it wasn't necessary more of an accessory. I was excited to see my father, I only get to see him every two months sometimes longer if he is full.

Looking in the mirror I smile, twirling a little as I look at my outfit, it was cute but sophisticated. Satisfied, I grab my bag while picking up my keys before I leave the apartment, locking the door behind me.

Turning I see Mabel leaving her apartment and I smile, giving her a soft wave.

"El, dear!," She chirped, locking the door of her apartment.

"Mabel, how are you?," I chuckled softly, giving her a wide smile as she walked with me to the exit.

"I'm great, dear," She confirmed, smiling, "I've told you about the little girl, Athena, I have been a nanny to for a few months now? She is the sweetest little thing, you would love her."

I smiled, nodding, "She is six right? I wish I could meet her," I mentioned.

She nodded, agreeing, "Me too, dear," She smiled, "If you are free at two I am taking her to the park. You can come if you can, El."

"Definitely. I am free today, I only have two classes," I smiled, excited to finally meet one of the children that she is a nanny for.

We stopped at her car and I opened the door for her before I gave her a quick hug, waving her off as she pulled out. I chuckled, walking over to my car as I shook my head, getting in I made my way to the cafe.

Walking into the cafe I gave Darcy a small wave smiling as I did so, she smiled giving me a sly wink placing my already made coffees on the counter. Pulling out my money I heard the bell of the door go off as I gave Darcy the money.

"You are a life saver, Darcy!," I beamed, "I love you!," I sighed dramatically, taking a long drink from mine.

She chuckled, "I love you too, sweet pea," She smiled, "Is it going to be a long day today, Ella?,"

I nodded, sighing, "The longest," I rolled my eyes, smiling, "But my father is paying his visit tonight!," I beamed.

"That's great, El," She nodded, smiling with me, "Have a great day, sweet pea!"

I nodded, spinning on my heel to leave smiling widely at the certain green eyed professor who has infected my thoughts, I had still not forgotten yesterday. My eyes wandered down his attire, just like yesterday he was sporting another well tailored suit - mouthwatering.

Several silver rings sported his long fingers, his tattoos on his knuckles were fascinating to me - they would look pretty around my throat. My eyes finally met his, my cheeks turning red knowing I had been caught clearly checking out the Adonis man as he arched an amused eyebrow.

"Ms. Montgomery," He smiled, his thick accent causing my knees to weaken at the alluring sound as his husky voice announced my name.

"Professor Mariano," I gave him a soft nervous smile.

His green eyes darkened, his pupils dilating as his eyes trailed down my attire and the intense gaze that had my body shuddering, my lips parting. His eyes snapped up to mine his lips twitching in a smirk almost sin like.