Fifteen

*Ella Montgomery*

Artemis wasted no time, looking at me as if I was his prey that was finally going to get his meal - he was. He lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his torso as my arms wrapped around his neck.

He traveled to my bedroom, kicking the door shut behind him peppering soft kisses on my neck; sucking, biting, licking. His large hands grasping my thighs underneath tightly to support me.

Every wet kiss ignited my body, shuddering my body in pleasure, the soft gasps and moans rolled of my lips.

He laid us down on my bed with him hovering over me, running his lips along every exposed part of my neck and jawline.

He stopped, sitting on his knees and I was missing his warmth that covered me like a blanket. My breathing was ragged, panting as I watched him with hooded eyes.

His large hands resting on either side of my hips, his fingers skimming inside of my shirt.

"Are you sure, Preziosa?," He asked softly, his voice rugged and rich with need.

"Si," I whispered, nodding.

He closed his eyes for a moment releasing a deep groan. His hands went up my shirt, my back arching raising my arms as he peeled my shirt from my body and tossing it to the floor.

He stopped, running his fingers down my sides and I shuddered under his touch, my breath hitching. He leaned forward and I gasped feeling his bulge rub against my clothes aching pussy.

His hands went under my back, once again I arched when I felt him tug at my the clasp of my bra. He snapped it off, the material becoming loose.

His fingers skimmed up my arms grabbing the straps and pulling the bra down my arms releasing my breasts, my nipples hard. He threw the bra to the floor, sucking in a deep breath as his eyes looked at my breasts, licking his lips.

"Fucking beautiful," He whispered, his lustful eyes trailing down my body.

My cheeks flushed, biting my lip to stop the smile. He stood from the bed kicking out of his shoes, stripping out of his shirt. My lips parted as my eyes trailed down his chest that was perfectly chiseled, dancing with tattoos.

He unbuckled his belt, watching me intently as he did. My eyes followed his movements and although I was nervous because this was the first time any man has seen me naked, I knew I was safe with him and it calmed my nerves.

He stripped from his pants, kicking them to the side once he stepped out. My eyes widened seeing the large prominent bulge in his boxers. His hands went to the waist line of my pants, looking at me as if silently asking for permission.

I gave him a nod, allowing him to proceed, I was aching for his touch and the longer he took the more irritated I was getting.

My breath hitched watching as he unbuttoned my jeans, unzipping them. His fingers hooked into the waist line, pulling them down slowly as I sucked in a sharp breath.

Removing my shoes, he peeled off the rest of my jeans that pooled at my ankles, throwing them to the side in the floor.

"Fanculo (fuck)," He breathed, looking at the laced red thing I was wearing that barely covered anything, "Sei un'opera d'arte, raggio di sole (you are a work of art, sunshine)," His tone husky, strained even.