Fourteen

*Ella Montgomery*

After our moment in his office he dismissed me early to go home and change for our date. I had never been on one before, this would be my first. With all the many things I had going on at home and school I didn't have time to occupy boys, not that I really even wanted to.

Deciding to freshen up, I had took a long shower and shaved. My thoughts were running wild, mostly about him being my professor.

I knew this was forbidden by all means, we both cold loose everything and I know if people found out my father would be furious, but at the moment I felt no shame or guilt for doing this, I was excited.

I dressed in something comfortable and seeing as it was fall and slightly chilly I chose a pair of skinny jeans and skin tight whit long sleeved shirt, tucking the hem into my pants.

I slid on my white slides and put on my black leather jacket. Walking into my room I grabbed my phone and my small purse, slipping it onto my shoulder.

Looking at the time on my phone it was almost seven. Having no idea which apartment is mine, I decided to wait in the lobby. Locking up my apartment door, I place my phone and keys in my purse making my way to the front lobby.

I was guessing he had the same idea when I came around the corner seeing him standing there, one hand tucked into his pocket while the other ran through his hair before checking his watch.

"Hi," I spoke up softly gaining his attention.

His green eyes surveyed me with an intense look, his lips curling into a large smile showing off his perfect teeth and my heart fluttered.

My eyes wondered down him, assessing his attire and it made me smile seeing him in such casual clothes, I thought all he had owned was suits.

His outfit clung perfectly to his well built body and for the first time I was able to see more of his tattoos, they traveled further up his arm perfectly.

He took daring steps, closing in as he lifted his hand curling it around my throat and my lips parted, aroused by his action. His other hand moved the small of my back pulling me in closer, sharing body heat.

"Cosi perfetta (so perfect)," He whispered softly.

Closing the gap, he gave my throat a light squeeze and I sighed in pleasure when his lips met mine. His lips felt like a cloud, I could smell the mint toothpaste, tasting it as his tongue glided across the seems of my lips.

He hummed, satisfied, squeezing my throat softly when I gave him access. His hand on the small of my back moved down, tapping my ass lightly inciting a light gasp from me.

His tongue danced along mine, tasting every inch of my mouth and his hums of approval caused my body to shudder and my panties to dampen with my arousal.

I sighed, panting lightly when his lips left mine, I loved the feel of his lips on my own. They were so soft, molding perfectly with mine.

He released me, dropping his hands to his sides and his lips twitched into a small smile.

"Give me a spin, Bella Ragazza (pretty girl)," His voice husky, smooth from the kiss.