Bonus Epilouge

*Artemis Mariano*
*Three Years Later*

Exhaustion swept through me as I walked inside the house. It had been a long day at work and with the business now being in my hands, I was tired. I was now forty-three years old and already wanting to retire right alongside Arnold.

"Preziosa!," I called out when I heard no signs of life in the house, not a peep besides my footsteps.

Grinning, I knew exactly where they were. Walking towards the large bay window back doors, pulling it open. Giggles and loud laughter howled through the outside, echoing off the house.

I could see my now twelve year old daughter, Athena, running around and chasing the younger two. Atlas was now a roaring six year old, mischievous and a complete momma's boy. And our youngest daughter was now three, Iris Mae Mariano.

Ella kept the Greek mythology names going, it gave her a closer over her mother who loved Greek mythology and to keep the family Greek names going. She loved it.

Iris was named after the Goddess of Rainbows. She was sweet and special, and her big doe eyes similar to her mother's had me weak in my knees and wrapped around her little finger.

She squealed following Athena in chasing Atlas who laughed in return sprayed the water gun at his sisters over his shoulder, an evil smile on his chubby cheeks as he laughed.

There, following behind our children's screams, was my pretty little wife sitting on a plaid blanket in the yard with a book in her hands. She looked as flawless as the day I met her almost seven years later. Her blonde hair softly breezing in the wind and her lips pink and pouty with her eyebrows scrunched lightly as she concentrated on her book.

Fucking beautiful.

I had my fill of her over the years but everyday I yearned for more. I still frequently ravished her and buried my face between her legs and fucked her into oblivion.

My feet moved on their own accord, wondering towards my wife. Her doe eyes glanced up at the looming shadow, and when I tell you her eyes lit up and a smile spread that it had me completely enamored, I wasn't lying.

Her body had changed after carrying two babies, but she still looked exquisite. Her breasts full in the summer dress she wore with her ankles crossed out in front of her, resting back on one palm. And her curves looked appetizing and I was famished.

"You're home," She stated, patting the spot beside her on the blanket

I took a seat tossing my suit jacket to the ground, unbothered, and kicked off my dress shoes to join my wife. Taking a seat beside her and as she marked her page and laid the book down I gathered her small frame into my arms, pecking her pouty plush lips.

"I missed you, Bella Ragazza," I murmured, tucking her into my side as we watched our kids roam around the large field with laughter.

"Missed you more, husband," She giggled sweetly, "My father will be joining us for dinner Sunday."

I hummed, "Oh, is that right?"

We still had weekend dinners with Arnold and Anna, and of course, Eleanor. Sometimes, Achilles would make an appearance with his now wife, Grace. The kids loved it, they enjoyed time with their only uncle.