Epilogue Two

*Artemis Mariano*

*Three Years Later*

My three year old giggled, playing with the bubbles in his bath - Atlas Joseph Mariano. Ella loved the Greek mythology names, she wanted to keep it going, but the middle name is her father's that she gave to him.

He was the spitting image of me but his eyes were like his mothers, chocolate doe brown eyes. It was like god heard Athena when she was begging and hoping for a brother.

Athena was ecstatic when she learnt that she would have a little brother, their relationship was close even at her young age of nine now.

"Do you want to go see mama, Piccolo Principe (little prince)?," I chuckled, standing to grab his towel.

He giggled, nodding his head enthusiastically. Draining the water in the bath tub, I wrapped the towel around his small body and lifted him from the tub.

"Papa," Athena called out, walking into Atlas's room.

"Are you ready, Principessa?," I asked, laying Atlas down on his changing table.

"Si, Papa," Athena answered, making her way over to us as I dressed Atlas in his outfit for the day, "Hi, Attie!," Athena giggled, pinching his cheeks softly.

Atlas's eyes lit up, giggling with his sister and I shook my head smiling at the pair, my heart swelling in my chest looking at my children that I was blessed with.

Finishing getting Atlas dressed, I fixed his hair before grabbing his diaper bag. Resting Atlas on my hip, grabbing Athena's hand, we walked out of the house and to the car.

Buckling Atlas in his seat as Athena slid in on the other side of his brother behind the driver's seat, I closed his door.

Jogging around the car, I slid into the drivers seat, starting the ignition and pulling out of the driveway.

Ella had meetings to attend this morning while I had my class to teach. I had no interest in waiting until five in the evening to see my wife, I was dying to see her now, and surprise her during her lunch break seeing as my class finished early.

After four years together she still had me wrapped around her small finger, my heart still fluttered every time my eyes laid on my pretty girl.

We had officially tied the knot and she took my last name after Atlas was born.

Her entire pregnancy I stayed by her side most of the time, I never allowed her to fly so while she worked in the office I took the meetings that were over seas or in other states.

Achilles visited when he could, very close with both my children, but it was not as much as we wished but he had companies to run in Italy which we more than understood.

Parking at the company, I stepped out of my vehicle opening Athena's door for her before I walked to Atlas's side, unbuckling him from his car seat.

"Mama," Atlas giggled, jumping in my arms, "Where's mama?"

"We are going to see her, Piccolo Principe," I chuckled, kissing his forehead.