Thirty Four

*Ella Montgomery*

I moan softly as Artemis glides his throbbing cock through my soaked slit, teasing my clit as he coats his long member in my arousal.

He lets out a throaty groan, clenching his jaw, his large frame covers me and my breasts press against my chest while my legs hook around the back of his thighs.

Nervously, I plant my hands on the back of his chest, having never been this intimate with a man before.

He lines his cock with my entrance, teasing me with his tip. I can feel his cock ring probing at my entrance and I moaned at the feel it brought.

"So fucking wet for me, hm?," Artemis cooes teasingly, grazing his lips along my jaw.

"Artemis, please," I breath, ready to feel him buried inside of me.

His hand leaves his cock, lining himself at my entrance. Resting on one elbow to keep all his weight off me, he brings his other hand to the back of my right thighs, pulling it up higher and grasping it tightly.

My eyes flew shut, grimacing at the pain I felt as he pushed his tip in - trying to break the barrier.

I could hear Artemis's low hiss, his head resting in the crook of my neck, nipping at my skin softly. Easing out he pushed in further exciting a loud gasp of pain to tumble out of my mouth.

"Open those pretty eyes," He grunted, kissing my neck softly, "Fuck, Preziosa, so fucking tight and wet."

My nails dug into his back, his fingers digging into my skin on my thigh. My eyes flew open, listening to his soft demand.

My body lurched, my hard nipples grazing against his chest. His hand moved from my thigh, shifting underneath our connect bodies and I moaned softly as he started to rub soothing circles along my clit, easing some of the pain.

He eased in the rest of his cock, his cock ring massaging my walls, he stilled releasing a low groan. Pain surged through me for a moment, allowing me to adjust to his well endowed size.

"You did so good, pretty girl," He rasped, "Brava Ragazza," He praised.

I gasped, moaning lowly in pain and pleasure as he pulled out slowly to the tip before sinking back into me, repeating the action several times before I was crumbling beneath him in pleasure.

My hard nipples brushed against his chest as my back arched. He grunted as my pussy clenched around his hard cock, his slow deep pummeling thrusts had my toes curling in ecstasy.

His cock ring massaged my walls heightening the pleasure to the point tears were pricking my eyes.

Artemis adjusted himself, balancing on his knees as he spread my legs apart, his green eyes dark and dilated as he licked his lips, full of lust.

His hand cupped the back of my neck, forcing me up and my eyes had a full view of his cock buried in me to the hilt.

"Look at that, Preziosa," He demanded gruffly, pummeling into my pussy, "My cock buried inside that pretty pussy, fucking you."

I moaned, watching as his cock leaves and enters my pussy with hooded eyes. It was euphoric to see his cock disappear into my pussy with every thrust, his balls slapping against my ass.