Thirty Nine

*Ella Montgomery*

"Strip," Artemis demanded, unbuttoning his shirt, "Lay across the edge of the bed on your stomach, Preziosa," His voice deepened.

Doing as he said, I eagerly stripped from my clothes until I was standing bare in front of him. His eyes darkened, his pupils dilating as they raked down my entire naked frame, licking his lips.

My pussy was already dripping with arousal I could feel it sticking to my inner thighs.

Walking over to my bed, I laid across the edge, my feet planted on the ground on the tips of my toes. My head laid face down on the mattress, glancing over my shoulder to glance at Artemis.

His belt buckle clanked as he undid it, kicking out of his shoes. My eyes traveled down his chest, mesmerized by the man's beauty, memorizing every tattoo that covered his tan skin.

My mouth watered at the sight of him, my clit throbbing, ready for his touch.

He stripped from his pants, tossing them to the side. At a leisurely slow pace he pulled his briefs down, his throbbing erection bouncing free from the confinement of the fabric. My eyes looked to the silver Prince Albert piercing, biting my lip, looking at his sensitive pick tip of his cock, dripping with pre-cum.

He moved, standing behind me, wedging his knee between my thighs and spreading my legs wider giving him a full view of my soaked pussy.

My hands gripped the bedding tighter, excitement running through my veins, and my pussy was more than eager to have his cock shoved deep inside after a whole month of nothing.

"Time for your punishment, yeah?," His voice deepened, his hands massaging my ass cheeks, "What should I do with you, hm?," He asked rhetorically.

My breath hitched, nervous for the punishment but I couldn't contain the excitement I felt for it. Sex was still all new to me, but he knew exactly what I liked, and I loved every vulgar word he spoke and how dominant he was - it excites me.

"Thirty spankings for how long you kept me from you," He husked, his hands spreading my as cheeks, a low groan leaving his throat, "A month worth, yeah?"

My cheeks flushed, my eyes widened as I peered over my shoulder, my pussy clenched at the thought of getting spanked by him, dripping with arousal.

"Pick a color. Word. Anything to let me know to stop if you can't handle it, Preziosa," He demanded, and I gasped as his finger glided through my soaked slit.

"Verde (green)," I breathed, like his eyes.

"Fottuto inferno," He cursed lowly, his grip on my ass cheek tightened, digging his fingers in, "Be a good girl for me, yeah?"

"Yes," I replied softly without hesitation, I trusted him.

"I want you to count each one, Bella Ragazza," His large calloused hands massage my cheeks in circular motions, "If you miss one or loose your place I will restart. Is that understood, Luce Del Sole?"

"Y...Yes," I whispered, my heart hammering in my chest as my grip tightens on the duvet, preparing for my punishment.

"Brava Ragazza," He praised, his lips twisting into a devilish smirk.