Eleven

*Artemis Mariano*

I felt something stir on my chest, I frowned waking up to whatever it was. My eyes fluttered open, blinking a couple of times as I adjusted my vision.

My lips parted when I peeked down seeing Ella laying peacefully asleep on my chest. Looking around I noticed we were still on the couch and it was no morning.

I don't dare to move from this spot, bathing in this moment with her. She looked so small laying on my large built frame but she fit perfectly, molding to me.

I have never seen such exquisite beauty and she was beyond compare even whilst sleeping. Her lips slightly parted with small pieces of her hair fallen in her face perfectly - breathtaking.

Today was the last day she would be here and I hated the thought, I felt angry. With her stay here it almost felt like home and besides having my daughter I knew I would feel empty the moment she left.

This small girl I call a sunshine for the simple fact that she is always smiling and manages to light up my day was actually so broken on the inside, hiding her pain well.

I was angry at her father, I understood having a business and having to work but he was just never there for her at all, that's all she wanted. She didn't want the luxury gifts he sent out to her, she just wanted him and to know that he cares, that he is there for her.

She is twenty and yet at such a young age she had the world on her shoulders. I hated how sad she sounded, I wanted to see her pretty smile.

Knock her father out until he is unconscious then maybe that will knock some sense into him.

I silently agreed with my thought but know I could not act on it even with how badly I wanted to.

The fucker wants to ship her off to man she doesn't know, a man she doesn't love - maybe I should knock him unconscious.

Fuck, I was furious when I heard that and it was hard to keep my cool when I wanted to snap, but I knew she did comfort more and not any more problems.

She shifted slightly releasing a soft moan filled with her thick morning voice and it didn't go unnoticed, sending blood rushing straight to my cock.

She shifted, her lower abdomen grazing across my now raging throbbing cock that presented a bulge in my pants. My lips parted at the feeling and a grunt lodged in my throat wanting to be released at the unexpected pleasurable sensation.

My hands went to her hips holding her securely in place, gripping her tightly as I gritted my teeth. I couldn't have her doing that again or I would do something that I know I shouldn't but, fuck, it was hard.

Shit.

She lifted her head, her eyes fluttered open taking in her surroundings. Her brown doe eyes met with mine and her cheeks tinted pink giving me a shy smile.

"Buongiorno, Sole (good morning, sunshine)," I whispered softly, smiling.

"Buongiorno," She greeted, her voice still thick from sleep and I had never heard something sound sexy.

My cock was throbbing against the confinement of my jeans, I was aching for a release to the point that it was almost painful.