Eighteen

*Artemis Mariano*

Closing Athena's door quietly I made my way down to my room, my cock stirring with excitement knowing what was waiting before me behind my bedroom door.

I was finally going to get what I pleased, I would finally have her withering beneath me, begging me to stop when the pleasure becomes too much.

Walking towards my room with determination, my lips curling into a smirk as I shrug myself out of my button up shirt with a now throbbing cock.

Opening the door, dim light lit my room and I was more than pleased to see she had done what I had asked. Kicking the door closed, I locked it, never taking my eyes off of her.

Kicking out of my shoes as I undo the belt around my slacks, I took in the pretty dolls attire, grunting when my cock twitched seeing her fully naked laying on my bed.

Her beautiful blonde hair sprawled out perfectly, her nipples erect having my mouth watering. Her doe brown eyes looking at me, her soft plump rosy lips parted.

Her feet planted on the bed, propped up with her legs closed together to hide what I would I own in just a moment. I could see every curve of her soft beautiful olive skinned body.

Laying there like a display for my eyes only.

Dropping my slacks, I stepped out of them, smiling wickedly as I eyed my prize - my meal. I was achingly hard already knowing exactly my plan to give her three orgasms.

I stalked closer, only being in my boxers and my throbbing member pressing against the fabric. My boxers even felt uncomfortable at this moment, he was aching to be released from behind the thin fabric.

Her eyes followed my movement, lingering around my body, widening as she moves them down to the large bulge in my boxers before meeting my eyes.

Her pupils dilated, hooded with a lustful desire waiting for my next movement.

"Brava Ragazza (Good Girl)," I praised, smiling wickedly eyeing her beautiful body, "Such a good girl for me, hm?," My voice laced with lust.

Her breath hitched at my words, my lips twitching when it doesn't go unnoticed by me as she presses her thighs together. It was a clear sign that my words had an effect on her.

"Si, Artemis," She whispered, her eyes never leaving mine - fuck, those eyes.

I hummed, skimming my fingertips along the soft skin of her thighs. She gasped at the touch, reacting so well to me.

"Spread those pretty thighs for me, hm?," I coaxed, placing my hands on her knees.

Slowly, almost nervously, she spread her thighs for me. My eyes drew away from hers, looking at her soaking pretty cunt that was now open for my viewing.

So wet, dripping with arousal, glistening and ready for me. I was dying to know how her small pretty pussy would feel wrapped around my cock but we weren't quite there yet, she was a virgin and there was no need to rush her. She will be ready eventually but for now I could please her many other ways.

Dropping to my knees, I peered up at the beauty through my lashes, kissing her inner thighs. She jolted, gasping as I but down, marking her but soothed the bite with my tongue, sucking and making sure I leave several amounts of my marks on her - I wanted her covered in them, claimed.