Seven

*Artemis Mariano*

Last night when Athena and I ran into Ella, the moment she looked up at me I could tell she was crying and she looked distraught, hiding behind her smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Then this morning during class my eyes kept looking at her seeing her red puffy eyes the moment I walked into the class, she had been crying again.

She didn't concentrate the entire class and when I walked around my eyes caught site of her laptop that was usually filled with notes but there was none.

I wanted to know who made her cry, I wanted nothing more then to make them suffer for making such a sweet girl cry, a girl who didn't deserve it.

I was angry but I kept my cool, wanting to push her to tell me who did it but I didn't. It bugged the fuck out of me seeing her like this.

Her shoes now laid on the floor in front of the couch, her legs crossed with her laptop in her lap and the notes I allowed her to have laid beside her.

If it was any other student I know I wouldn't be doing this but with her I couldn't help wanting to protect the innocent angel since the moment I saw her.

"I have a class now," I informed her, "You stay and study your notes," I demanded.

"Thank you, Professor Mariano," She gave me a light smile, her dark brown eyes captivating me.

"Artemis," I cleared my throat, "Call me Artemis when we are alone," I confirmed, rising from my chair.

Straightening out my suit, I collected my things from my desk.

"Thank you then, Artemis," She whispered, my name sounding so perfect from her soft voice.

Her cheeks were a light red upon saying my name and I itched to kiss those soft rosy cheeks.

"Prego, Ella (You're welcome)," I replied, exiting from my office.

Taking a deep breath to try and calm myself, I couldn't help but want to hear my name falling from her plump lips while she withers under me in complete bliss.

Smacking my teeth, I ran my hand down my face before walking my classroom trying to concentrate but it was difficult. This woman was utterly ruining me, my thoughts were tainted by the beauty.

Walking into my class, I shook my head from my thoughts immediately jumping into the course I was teaching today.

For the next two hours, I talked about the lesson until it was time to dismiss the class but the entire time she was on my mind, wondering if she was okay right now.

Walking to Professor Chandler's office, I knocked on his door fulfilling my promise to collect her missed notes from her English lesson today.

"Come in," His gruff voice called out.

Opening the door, his eyes snapped up to me giving me a small smile which I nodded in return.

"What can I do you for, Mr. Mariano?," He asked, laying his pen down.

"I had a student who had an urgent matter to attend and asked if I could collect today's missed notes from your class," I informed him.