•2•

Pain.

I open my eyes only to wince, and immediately close them due to the harsh sunlight.

I slowly sit up and whimper in pain. I look down at my body and see it nude,bloody,and bruised .

My dress is next to me tattered and ripped, barely recognizable in a pile.

What happened?

"You look like you've been to hell."

Despite the pain in my neck I whip my head to the side.

I see three people who look oddly similar. I quickly cover my chest in panic.

"Who-" I'm cut off by coughing from a dry throat.

The small girl throws a shirt and shorts at me

"Put this on."

My stomach begin to hurt.

I hesitantly put the shirt on and continue to eye them as I painfully pull the shorts up as I sit.

"So what happened to you? You look like shit." The other girl asks eyeing me. I try to rake my Brain from what happened but, I can't remember.

"I-I don't know..." I whisper.

The only male growls making me flinch.

"I bet you remember killing our father." He spits. My eyes widen at his words.

"What?"

Suddenly I'm picked up by my throat, and slammed against the tree. I gasp and immediately try to push him away from me.

I watch in fright as his blue irises slowly turn black and get bigger, eventually leaving no traces of blue.

With the little strength I have, I manage to push him away from me. I drop to the ground on my knees, and I try to crawl away from them.

"No you don't," the one girl says.

She kicks me in my stomach making me scream in pain and collapses to the ground. I shakily sit up and scooch backwards as I try forming some type of energy field in front of me, but I can't.

I don't feel any type of power

My powers are gone.

My eyes widen and I begin to panic.

I forget the pain I'm feeling, and push myself up and attempt to run away.

I have to get away.

I need to get away.

I break out into a painful sprint into the surrounding woods.

I feel fast but I'm not my usual speed.

I push myself even more, dodging branches, hoping over roots, and ignoring the sharp pain in my body.

I look behind me and see the boy walking slowly but still with speed.

Where are the girls?

Just I turn back to look where I'm going, I feel someone land a punch to my face making me fall back. my head head harshly collides with the ground making my eyesight go out. I groan in pain and hold my nose as I blink a couple of times to adjust my sight.

Tears form in my eyes seeing the three people standing over me. "P-please stop! " I sob out as I hold my bloody hand out in attempt to keep them away from me.

The male smirks and the last thing I see is him lifting his foot, and connecting it with my head.