•28•

"I don't know why I'm here," I mumble as I follow everyone through the woods.

"Because you need to let loose and stop being a uptight bitch who wants to kill everyone." I stand there in shock at Juno's words.

"She's not wrong, now come on." Izzy mutters

I huff and continue up on to the cliff.

"Are we just going to sit here and sing kumbaya ?"

"No, we are cliff jumping. It gives us a rush and stops us from being angry, hopefully it does the same for you." Sam explains.

Suddenly, I'm sucked into a memory of me almost drowning, and Alec and Izzy dying.

I shake my head and inch backwards, "I-I'm not doing that. Alec and Izzy aren't either."

The twins give me a look, "Willow it's ok, it was a long time ag0." I shake my head and step back. "No. I'm going to stay right here."

I sit down on a log and keep my feet planted.

Soon everyone is laughing, and screaming as they take turns jumping from the cliff.

I flinch everytime I hear the twins scream.

Karmen comes up and sits next to me, "are you having fun?" "No... I feel like throwing up." I mumble as I try to stop shaking. My phone buzzes causing me to look at it.

It's a text from Lukka asking to take me out. I ignore it and slide my phone in my pockets.

Suddenly, I feel someone pick me up making me thrash around.

"No! Put me down!" I shout as they drag me closer to the cliffs edge. "Everyone has to jump Gardner." Paul shouts.

I contiue to thrash around as tears form in my eyes. I can feel my heart beating faster and it's ringing in my ears.

I feel weak.

"Paul sto-" suddenly I'm launched off the cliff and I scream in fright.

I can't even focus enough to get myself out of the situation.

I feel my body collide with the water, and I have no time to catch my breath.

I inhale a bunch of water and start choking on the salty liquid. I come up for air, only to be pushed back under by a wave.

I thrash around in the water trying to get back to the surface but it's no use.

After what feel like a century, someone wraps their arms around me, and pull me towards the surface. "I got her!" I cough up the water as I'm pulled on to the beach. I begin gagging as I try catching my breath,"Willow! I'm so so- shit!" I land a punch to Paul's face and fall to the ground in tears.

Out the corner of my eyes I see two bodies in the sand I scream in fright.

"They're dead!"

"What the hell is she talking about!?"

I quickly crawl over to them and try to wake them up, "N-no! Please! Alec Izzy PLEASE!"

I feel someone grab my face making me look at them, "hey! Willow it's ok, me and Izzy are ok!"

It takes a second for me to realize who's talking.

"A-alec? You're ok?" He nods and I look down to see what I'm holding. It's a bunch of seaweed bundled up. I quickly pull him into me as I sob into his chest.

"Hey Willow it's ok," Izzy wraps her arms around me in attempts to comfort.

"I told you not to throw her Paul! She's scared of the fucking ocean and can't swim!" Karmen yells.

"I thought you were exaggerating!"

"Even if I was you should listen and stop being a dumbass! She could have died!"

Alec picks me up and begins walk away.

"Where are you going?" Sam asks.

"I'm gonna take her home, she needs to get away from the water."

"I thought you got over your fear?" Alec mumbles as we lay in my bed. "No..."

"I haven't seen you cry like that in awhile... you've been acting like a hard ass and bottling your feelings."

I ignore his words and switch the topic, "I know you're Luke's mate." He tenses making me sigh.

"I don't like him, he hurt you and I will never forgive him for that."

"I know, I was there when you told him... Alec I can't lose you." I feel my bottom lip quivering at the thought of Alec being gone. He caresses my cheek and gives me a look.

"You will never lose me, ok?" I nod and he plants a kiss to my lips.

"Let's go to bed yeah?"