•16•

The family of 7 sit in the den of the house they are sharing with another clan.

Carlilse and Esme reading on the lounge chair.

Rosalie and Emmett cuddled in the corner, talking to eachother through letters so the others won't hear or listen to their thoughts.

Edward in the corner sulking, while Alice tries to comfort him.

And jasper, is fighting an eternal battle with himself.

Moments of that night flashing through his mind.

It hurts him to know he caused her than pain.

He hurt her.

He's the monster.

He should have stayed, but what would Willow say when she woke up?

How would she act?

Jasper is brought out of his own mind when Alice gasps.

Flashes of the brown skin girl kissing another male in a bathroom. Him and her laughing saying they are just friends. Suddenly the scene changes and Willow is hurting a girl.

Of course she sees the girl get pulled away but, why would she voice that?

"What did you see Alice? Was that Bella!?"

Even though he left her in the woods, the maschist male still cared deeply for his lover.

"I don't think it was Bella Edward."

"What happened Alice?" Carlilse asks sitting up.

" it was Willow..." Jasper is suddenly more alert. "Is she safe?"

"She killed someone.." the family gasps. "She what?" Rose asks in shock.

"I don't know who but...Willow drowned them." Everyone is silent.

"She also was making out with someone else." Jaspers heart clenches at the words and he shakes his head. "You're lying Alice , she wouldn't!" He clenches his hands.

Rose scoffs, "I don't blame her if she did! You took her virginity and left her because Edward convinced you to after she fell asleep!"

Jasper glares at his sister, "you left too Rose! You left her too!"

"I know I left! But I didn't have a choice! If you would have fought like the big bad major you claim to be which by the way, I cant wait for her to find out she was dating a racist piece of shit, you wouldn't have left your mate or fucked the girl she was worried about! When we go back to forks I can't wait for her to tear you apart! Even if she's pissed off at me I'm going to be right by her side!" Rose is panting heavily even though she doesn't need to be.

Everyone stares there silently before Edward speaks. "She was kissing another male Jasper. I saw it myself." Alice speaks up, "she's dangerous and all of you know it! She killed here uncle and it was only a matter of time before she convinced jas to drink human blood! They aren't meant to be with eachother!"

"Oh give it a rest Alice! You're so fucking dependent on a guy who only fucked you to feel something besides the guilt that's eating at his dead heart, that your insane enough to break them apart! Your powers are a joke and you're a munipulative bitch and I can't wait for Willow to kill you!"

"Rosalie!"

"No Esme! You know what Alice is doing and you're allowing it! But I wouldn't expect anything less considering her and Edward are the golden children and can't do anything wrong! I'm done with this! Emmett and I are going to our home in Paris. Someone send a letter when we go back to forks."

With that the blonde storms out the room with her husband hot on her heels.