•44•

"I thought I put you on bed rest?" I stop what I'm doing and turn to Amethyst, who is watching me in the doorway.

"And I thought I said I feel better." She looks me up and down with a frown on her face. I sigh out and motion to myself, "Ok, I don't look fine but I promise I'm ok. My back just hurts."

Lies.

I still can't keep anything down, the thought of food make me want to projectile vomit. My back and legs are killing me, plus it kind of hurts to breathe.

"Ok...well I don't think you should go to school."

"Oddly enough I want to go to school. I can't keep missing out or I won't graduate."

I can tell she's going to tell me to stay home so I pull the pity card, "mom and dad always wanted me to graduate... I want to make them proud." She sighs and nods.

"Karmen will be driving."

"Fine."

I'm walking to my next class when I randomly get a headache. I groan and lean against the lockers as I begin to get dizzy, "Willow? You ok?"

I breathe heavily as my vision goes in and out.

Two sets of hands grab me before I fall to the ground. "Get her some water!"

My vision comes back and I see Alec and Luke infront of me.

Luke aids me in drinking some water. It's refreshing but disgusting at the same time.

Somehow it works and I feel a bit better.

"You two look cute ," I mumble out as I rub my head.

They look at eachother then back at me, "you said it was ok Willow." I hum and attempt to stand up.

"I know," they help me walk to the lunchroom and lead me over to the table.

"Willow are you o-I'm fine Karmen I just got lightheaded in the hallway. Luke and Alec just helped me to the lunchroom that's all."

She sighs and looks back at her food.

"So everything fine with you three now?" Kaydence asks. "Yeah." I mumble taking my phone out.

I look at the texts between me and Lukka and frown. He's been ignoring me.

I asked if he wanted to hangout today and he read it, but never responded. It's been like that since I told him I was sick.

It's been a week.

It's bothering me.

Eventually lunch ends and we all stand up, "are you going to be ok walking to your classes?" I nod and give Alec a small smile.

"Yeah, Ty is in the rest of them so I'll him watch over me." He nods and gives me a hug before walking away.

I manage to meet up with Tyler right by the classroom. "Ty can we talk for a second?"

"Yeah what's up?"

I pull out my phone and show him the texts between me and Lukka.

"Is Lukka ok? He's been ignoring me and I feel like something is wrong." Ty shakes his head.

"That I know of no, but he's been going out a lot." He digs in his pocket and pulls out a key.

"Here. This is the key to his place, go after school. He should be home, he said he was having friends over tonight so he's most likely cleaning." I smile and take the key from him.

The bell rings and Tyler tries to push me into the classroom. "Uhh actually I'm going to go to the Bathroom." He nods and leaves me in the hallway. I quickly walk through the hallways and sneak out of a door.

I run to my car a start my drive to Lukkas place.

I run up the stairs and to the door. I go to knock but I hear laughter coming through the tv.

I figure he wouldn't hear the knocking so I grab the key. "Lukka?" I ask as I enter the apartment.

He doesn't say anything.

I huff and look around the livingroom. There's two glasses with some food. I see a familiar pair of shoes in the corner making me frown.

I can't remember who's shoes they are.

I ignore them and turn the tv off.

I begin to hear noises coming from Lukkas bedroom.

I stop what I'm doing.

"Come on just go with it."

"What if they find out?"

I ignore the sickness in my stomach and silently walk towards the door.

As I get closer I hear the sounds of a bed creaking and whimpers.

"Oh yes Jasper!"

"Alice"

"Lukka please!"

"You're so good for me Lauren."

I slam the door open with such force it falls off the hinges.

All I hear is screaming.