•34•

"Why have you been ignoring me!?" I jump in shock as Izzy Bursts into my room. "Christ Izzy!" She gives me a sheepish smile before she puts her hands on her hips. "Now tell me what the hell is going on! You and Alec have been ignoring me and I don't like it at all!"

I feel my lip quiver when I hear Alec's name.

I haven't talked to him in two weeks. Both of us have been avoiding each other.

"Will? What's going on? Talk to me."

"Am I a bad person?" I question softly.

She shakes her head, "of course not! You never were and you aren't! Who the hell said that to you?"

"Alec..." she stares in shock.

"My brother Alec? Like your mate?" I nod with a grimace on my face.

"What the fuck? Why the hell would he say that to you?"

"He said I was different, that I'm not myself... that I'm scary. He said I changed and that I'm a hideous being.... We started arguing and he told me I play victim and don't ever own up to my mistakes. He told me to get over my parents death and get over Jasper hurting me..."

She stares at me with a blank expression and I begin to get nervous, "I-do you feel the same way?"

"Fuck no! In fact he's a dumbass and I plan on killing him! Why would he say that shit to you?! You're still the same Willow we grew up with, you're just different because you went through traumatic shit! And he knows that! I could never be scared of you Willow, we face shit everyday to the point where I don't even bat an eye at the supernatural anymore!" She stands up and starts pacing around my room.

"I can't believe that asshole! He really said those things to you! Jesus Christ I'm going to shove his bow so far up his a-it's ok Izzy."

She stops pacing and whips her head towards me, "ummm no the hell it's not Willow! You know that! He knows you've been through so much shit and he doesn't get to walk all over you and be an ass!" She swings open my closet and throws something's on my bed.

"Get dressed!"

"Where are we go-to give Alec a piece of our mind and potentially slap him around a few times! Put your clothes on and let's go!" I don't have a chance to object because she storms out of my room.

I slowly get up and change into the pants and shirt she threw at me.

I grab a random jacket and make my way downstairs. "Your aunt told me you haven't been eating so, I will grab something on the way back to my house, let's go." She grabs my hand and drags me out the house.

She pushes me into the passenger seat and pulls out the driveway.

We walk into the house and try to stay silent. "He should be in him is room, he was here when I left." We walk up the stairs and creep into the hallway.

My stomach begins to feel queezy and I grab Izzy, "I don't have a good feeling about this. I'm not ready to confront him, it's not the right time."

"It's never going to be the right time, that's why you do it before it's too late."

I swallow harshly and nod.

We get closer to his door and we start to hear noises that sound oddly like moaning. We give eachother looks and and she swings the door open.

The sight I'm met with causes my heart to break.

Alec and Luke, both shirtless, making out on the bed.

"What the fuck!" Izzy shouts in shock and anger. The two jump apart and stare at us in shock.

Izzy starts yelling but the sound goes out, all I hear is ringing.

I feel the tear form in my eyes and I quickly blink them away, "I-I need to go." I stutter out.

I turn and stumble down the stairs as my sight becomes blurry. I feel my chest constricting as if I can't breathe. I gasp as I try to get air into my lungs.

"Willow wait!" I ignore whoever is calling me and contiue to leave the house. "Willow let me ex-" I jerk my arm away from Alec's burning grip.

"Don't touch me!"  I shout backing away as I hold my wrist.

He stares at me with hurt eyes but I shake my head, "is this why you were treating me like shit? Hmm? Because you felt bad that you were going behind my back and making out with the same person who tried to kill me?" I feel my throat close up and it gets hard to swallow.

"You tried making me feel like shit because apparently I changed, I became some hideous scary person! You told me to get over my parents death and jasper hurting me! What kind of bestfriend says that?"

"Will I'm sorry please just me explain please." He has tears in his eyes and he's anxious.

Scared even.

" Explain what Alec? you're the one who changed and started treating me like shit because you're too fucking pathetic to admit you have feelings for the same person that tried to kill me? God you make me sick!" He flinches back at my tone but contiues to try and defend himself.

"I-I'm sorry! Please Willow I can't lose you you're my best friend! My other half! I love you!"

I begin to shake in anger, "no! No you don't get to sit up here and say you love me after everything you did! You're a sad, weak, and pathetic excuse of a mate and I can't wait to kill whatever is left of the shitty bond we have!" He stares at me in shock.

"W-what? Willow no you can-i can't do what? You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do." I stare him down as I rip the bracelet and ring he gifted me off of my body.

I throw them at  Luke and smile in sadness, "congratulations Luke, you get to have him all to yourself without worrying about me coming in between you two."

I turn back towards Alec and wipe my tears, "you'll feel pain tonight, you might throw up too but don't worry, you'll have Luke to take care of you."

Luke moves closer and gets in my face, "what the hell are you going to do to him Willow?"

"I'm breaking the mate bond."

I turn and walk back to the car trying to hold in my sobs. "Izzy stop her ple-you brought this on to yourself Alec... now if you excuse me I have to take care of my bestfriend since you were a shitty one."  I get in the car as Izzy gets into the drivers seat.

I wait until she pulls away from the house to let out my gut wrenching sobs.

She waits until we are a decent distance from her home to pull over on the side of the road. "I'm so sorry Will, I had no idea that's what we were going to see. I truly had no idea that he was messing around with Luke." She manages to pull me into her and I shake in her arms.