•52•

"Juno you look great calm down!" Willow urges.

Juno keeps changing her clothes, in fear she doesn't look good enough.

"No I don't! I have to look perfect!" She shouts. She's at the point of canceling on Seth and never showing her face again. "Can I pick something?" Delilah asks sticking her head in the room.

"No offense but you don't dress the best Delilah." Karmen states. Kaydence swats at Karmen and ushers Delilah in.

"Take a shot so she can be ready and won't be late."

Delilah looks at the clothes and smiles to herself.

She lays out a pair of tights, a black skirt, and one of Junipers "granny" sweaters. She pulls out a pair of frilly socks and Juno's infamous docs. She pairs it with a black tote bag and a few rings.

"Delilah...I need you to be so serious." Karmen looks at the outfit in disgust.

"I am serious! This scream Juno! We aren't dressing her in your fashion taste. Seth likes her for her."

Juno looks at the outfit and she feels confident in the choice. She throws it on and looks in the mirror.

A large smile makes its way across her face, "Delilah it's perfect!"

"For you I guess it is." Willow hits Karmen and shoots her a look. "You look great Juno. How are you wearing your hair?"

"I think down is fine. I washed my hair last night." Everyone nods.

"Ok I know you don't wear makeup but how about a little lipgloss?" Karmen offers.

"Fine if it will make you shut up." The eldest sibling runs out of the room, returning with different lipglosses.

Willow looks over and pulls out a clear gloss with mini glitter peices in it.

"This is perfect! Not too much but it makes a statement." Juno grabs it and puts some on.

Amethyst walks into the room and smiles seeing her youngest. "Oh Juniper you look beautiful!" Juno blushes. "Hush!" Everyone smiles seeing the girl get embarrassed.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Juno freezes.

"I'll get it!" Willow shouts getting ready to run out of the room. "No me! I'm her sister I should get to intimidate him!" Karmen pushes Willow back.

"I just want to embarrass her!" Kaydence joins in. The girls tumble down the stairs, in attempts to reach the door. Before the reach it they are tripped by a vine.

"Shit!"

"Fuck"

"I broke my nail!"

Juno rolls her eyes and steps over them. She opens the door and she's shocked at the sight of Seth. His hair is pulled back into a man bun and he has on a dark grey long sleeve, khaki pants and converse on. He has a tribal necklace and a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi." Seth smiles.

"Hi..." they stare at eachother for a few moments before Karmen speaks up. "This is so awkward." Juno whips her head around and glares at Karmen.

"I umm, I got these for you. I don't know if you have a favorite flower but, I noticed you like the wildflowers in the woods so I got you a bunch." Juno turns back and takes the flowers from him.

"T-thank you...I really like them." She's smiling at the thought of him thinking of her. She was never the one to dream about reciving flowers. She always thought it was cringy and annoying.