•63•

I saw you dancing in a crowded room
You look so happy when I'm not with you

Jasper walks into the club, determined to find the love of his life.

Although he wasn't speaking to her, he got wind from Alice of where the girl would be. He's shocked she would be here, after all the girl hated the idea of clubs. From what he was told, the idea of dancing around a bunch of drunk people who are sweating and smell was disgusting.

But things have changed.

"Dance with me baby! Come on you don't want to dance?"

The familiar voice flows through Jasper's ears, stopping him in his tracks. He looks straight ahead and sees Willow leaning against some guy.

Her hair is straightened, flowing down her back. He notices that's it's no longer the nice chocolate brown he loves. It's a dark ginger color.

She has on a white dress with a chain of pearls hugging her waist. She has a smile on her face as she flirts with the guy.

She looks happy without him.

It hurts him.

He knows he shouldn't feel that way, he's hurt her more than he knows. Of course she would find other people and ways to be happy.

But then you saw me, caught you by surprise
A single teardrop falling from your eye

Willow stops her flirting with the random guy when a fimilair, sickening smell, makes her stumble.

Her heart begins to race.

There's no way, her mind is playing tricks on her...right?

She looks around the crowded room, and that's when she seems him.

He's already staring at her. Taking her in.

So many emotions flow through her body.

Anger

Sadness

Fright

Hatred.

And oddly enough, a little bit of love.

A single tear rolls down her face as she stares at the man across the room.

"Hey beautiful, why are you crying?" The guy infront of her drunkingly wipes her tear away. She snaps back and looks away from Jasper.

"I'm fine-" she gives him a flirtatious smile, and pulls him closer, "how about we get out of here and have some fun?"

She can feel Jasper's eyes piercing through her skull. It causes goosebumps to form on her arms.

The guy smirks and and guides her through the crowd.

You could've asked me why I broke your heart
You could've told me that you fell apart
But you walked past me like I wasn't there
And just pretended like you didn't care

Jasper was expecting her to march towards him and hit him. Bang on his chest and demand to know why he left her, why he hurt her, why he did anything that he did. He was expecting her to tell him how she fell apart of the months, how she still loved him through everything he put her through.

Instead, she walked right past him, holding hands with another male, as if he wasn't even there.

I don't know why I run away

Jasper doesn't even know why he ran in the first place. He knew he hurt her that night, he realized as soon as he finished and she passed out.

He should have stayed and apologized to her a million times. Instead he ran like a coward.