•6•

My eyes snap open and I look around in fright.

Where am I?

I'm in my room... I think? I can't tell if it's my room because it's completely bare. All my poster and lights are gone. There's no vanity, the dresser is gone. Only thing in here is the bed, nightstand and my tv.

I go to sit up but I frown at the pain in my lower abdomen. I look down and see a bandage wrapped around my torso.

What happened?

Slowly the memories from Bella birthday swarm my head and the event after.

Jasper....

He hurt me and left me.

He doesn't love me.

I want to cry but I can't bring myself to do so.

Suddenly my room door opens, and in walks Juniper.

She looks tired.

She looks at me and her eyes widen.

"You're awake... you're awake! Willows awake!" She shouts. I hear a bunch of footsteps and In comes my aunt, Karmen, and Delilah.

"Oh Willow!" Amethyst says walking towards me.

"How are you feeling?" She asks feeling my forehead.

"Like shit." I say in a monotone voice.

"Still an ass, I think this is progress." I hear Karmen say.

"You're body is healing faster now. All the other markings should go away soon but the stab wound might take longer."

I flinch at the word stab.

"Do you... do you remember anything that happened?" Delilah asks softly.

I stay silent at her words.

"Let's not talk about that right now. Karmen help me change her bandages."

"I feel gross, I want a bath." I mumble lowly.

Amethyst nods, "Juno, run the bath please." Juniper runs into my bathroom and I hear the water running.

"You've been out for four days so we-four days?" I ask in confusion.

I've been out for four days?

"Yes and you were missing for 2 so-"

"6 days in full." I mumble. Amethyst and Karmen look at me.

"After jas-him. After him, I was asleep for two and I woke up being attacked." I see Karmens hands clench.

"Let's get you up."

They help me out of bed, and aid me as I weakly walk to the bathroom. "I used the organic bubbles so they won't hurt your cut." Juniper says. I send her a tired smile .

"Karmen, can-I got it." Amethyst and Juniper leave the bathroom, leaving me and Karmen alone.

She takes my bandage off, then my shirt, leaving me completely nude.

She helps me into the bath, and I sigh out at the soothing feeling.

Karmen sits on the floor, silent as I stare at the bubbles surrounding me.

"I'm sorry you lost the baby." Karmen says softly. I look at her confused, "what baby? I'm not pregnant." I state.

"There was blood in between your thighs, and down your legs...."

I feel like throwing up.

"It wasn't a baby....it was him."

Now it's her turn to look confused.

"There was an incident on Bella's birthday, Jasper almost attacked her and we left. We were in o-our field and he.... He hurt me. He lied and said he wanted to make love to me." I laugh out despite the pain I'm in.

"Can you belive that? I was dumb enough to belive he wanted to make love to me. Instead he fucked me like an animal and it hurt so much Karmen. It hurt me when he ripped my dress to shreds, soaked me in blood, choked me out,bit me, told me to shut up when I said I loved him. Hell, I guess he fucked me so hard I bled like I had a miscarriage"

The tears begin to fall into the water, creating a rippling effect.

"I guess I passed out either during or right after... he couldn't even have the decency to cover me up and there where blankets right there." Sobs rake through my body.

"He left me naked, vulnerable and alone for two days! I woke up to three strangers who at least gave me a shirt and shorts before trying to kill me. They had more decency than him." I wipe my tears and pull my legs to my chest.

"He doesn't love me, I don't think he ever did. ..... " Karmen stands behind me and wraps her arms around me as I sob.

"I-I don't -I- what did I do wrong?"

"Nothing! You did nothing wrong! Nothing is your fault!"

We stay like that for a couple of minutes before she pulls away and start washing my hair.

"I saw my family.... My brother included." I mumble softly after a few moments. Her movements stop but she says nothing allowing me to continue.

"His names William and he was very chubby, he looked like the pillsbury dough boy." I focus on the the painting infront of me.

"I begged them to let me stay with them, to come home and be happy again, but they said it wasn't my time.... I also saw grandma and grandpa, It was a very eventful four days of me being knocked out Huh?" I chuckle at the end even though nothing is funny.

"Your hair is done and you're all clean." Karmen says. She helps me out the tub, and goes to grab my robe. I take the time to look at myself in the mirror. My once smooth body is littered with all type of cuts and bruises, bite marks included. I look away not wanting to be reminded of anything.

Karmen comes back in the bathroom with my robe, and We go back to my room where she aids me in drying off and putting my bandages on. I sit in my bed and allow her to pamper me.

She starts with my hair, gently putting my products in. She then does my skincare for me and grabs a pair of pajamas.

A sweater and shorts.

After I'm all done, I lay back down.

I sigh feeling the soft warm bedding.

"Delilah changed your sheets for you." I remind myself to say thank you to the other twin.

Juniper makes her way in holding a tray. "You need to eat. I had mom make you a steak and mashed potatoes. I got you a water bottle and a Gatorade too! You also need some type of desert so mom made strawberry danishes." She set the tray on my bed and looks at me.

I can tell she's upset. "I'll be ok." I say with a tired smile.

"You should already be ok!" She shouts.

"This shouldn't have happened. That monster shouldn't have hurt you and those assholes in the cellar shouldn't have hurt you either! If I ever catch him in Forks I'm killing him!"

I stare at her with tears in my eyes, "what do you mean back in Forks?" I ask.

She stares at me with wide eyes, and Karmen looks at her with a glare.

"The Cullens... they left Forks..."

If it didn't before my heart breaks.

"Wil-so he took my virginity and left town?" I ask with a crack in my voice.

They stare at me with pity.

I say nothing as I face towards my tv.

" I want to be alone please." They two sisters nod as they exit my room. Before they can close my door, Ziggy comes in.

He hops on to my bed and snuggles into my side. I angrily push the food off of my bed and on to the floor. I lay down and stare at ceiling with tears running down my face.