•21•

December 25th

It's Christmas time

I don't know how I feel.

Do I hate the holiday? Do I love it? I'm not sure anymore.

It's the first Christmas without my parents and that's definitely shitty. I won't get to do our traditions, I won't get to open the gifts they got me.

I won't be able to give them their gifts.

I still bought them though. I still wrapped them in their favorite wrapping paper. Mom loved the sparkling black paper and the white lace bows. Dad loved the one with a Hawaiian Santa riding a wave using Rudolph as a surf bored.

I have them placed under the tree.

I was suppose to spend Christmas Eve with the Cullens. Rose and I were going to set up a pink tree in her and Emmett's room. Then we were going to force Emmett and Jasper to watch Christmas movies with us.

It was suppose to help me forget everything,

But that isn't happening.

Speaking of the girl twin, after her call I have been on edge. I have this overwhelming feeling that something will happen. It's been festering in me for weeks but today it's at an all time high.

I'm drawn out of my thoughts by Juno barging into my room.

"Wake up it's christmas!!" I look away from my window and roll my eyes at her. I focus my gaze back at the front yard, watching the surrounding woods. "No you don't, let's go!" I huff as She drags me out of my room, and downstairs. She pushes me on to the couch where I land on Alec. I lean into him and watch as Juniper rips open her gifts.

"Who got me a bunch of pink clothes?" She asks. Journey smiles at her innocently. "Your clothes are very boyish and baggy! I figured more girly clothes would work for you." Juniper gives a fake smile and throws everything to to the side.

"Oh look! A mistletoe!" Kaydence says pointing above Alec and Luke. Alec looks at Luke before turning and kissing me on the cheeks. Luke huffs and turns away from us.

We agreed to try and keep whatever we are doing to ourselves.

The door slams open and we all turn, "I come with gifts!" Grandpa says with a big bag over his shoulder.

He drops the bag down infront of us and smiles. We all stare at him as if he's crazy.

"Did you get your nephew Jesus a gift?" Izzy asks. I snort and immediately cover it up with a cough when grandpa gives me a look.

"I'll have you know he doesn't exist." He says as he takes a seat next to Amethyst.

"Glad to know." Alec mumbles.

"Enough! Let us open gifts!"

He waves his hands and immediately our gifts are in our hands.

I feel something hit my head and I quickly turn around and glare at Alec. "It wasn't me! He made the gift hit you!" I grunt and slowly begin to open my gift.

My hand trembles when I see the locket and ring with a hand written note.

__________________________________

To our dear Willow,

We love you so much and we wish we were there with you. We are always watching.

Love,
mommy, daddy, and your little brother Hayden.

__________________________________