•30•

"Hey Willow!" I close my locker and see Tyler running down the hallway.

He reaches me and hunches over, "Jesus I need to work out more." He huffs as he tries to catch his breath. I snicker and watch him stand up, "did you want to come over tonight? Me and a few of the gang were gonna watch movies."

I think for a few seconds before nodding, "yeah, sure."

"Bet"

I knock on the door and wait for Tyler to open it. He said 8:30 and it's 8:35.

Lukka opens the door and I find myself tensing "Willow, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Tyler said we were watching movies here." I say crossing my arms. Lukka cracks a smile, "Tyler lied princess. It's just me here tonight." I frown at his words.

"Fucking ass-did you want to come in? I just ordered food. Although knowing your track record, I wouldn't be shocked if you ran away."

His words annoy me but I ignore it because he's right. "why not? I'm already here right?" I walk in and he closes the door behind me.

"In Tyler's defense, I think he was trying to speed up the process of getting us together." I scoff at his words and turn around only to back up when I see how close he is.

"Getting us together?"

"Yeah I mean, you know I like you. Plus, I see the way you look at me and blush. You got a lil crush. Why keep running away Willow?"

"You like me but know nothing about me. All I know is you're Tyler's cousin, you smoke, and that you manage to buy me clothes without really knowing me. The last part is kind of creepy if you ask me." I spit out.

I don't like the way he is trying make me feel bad.

He walks around me and sits on the couch.

"Well let's get to know eachother, hmm?" He motions to the seat next to him. I hesitantly walk over and sit down.

"Alright, so what's your favorite color?"

"My favorite color? Really?"

He leans back and takes a puff of his blunt. "You said you want to get to know eachother. I'm starting simple,"

"It's black, and red... sometimes gold, you"

"Brown and black"

"So you're telling me Tyler talked about me, and you saw me a few times, then at the mall you bought the clothes in store, in attempts to woo me."

"Sounds right."

I laugh and shake my head. "Like I said, creepy." He rolls his eyes but cracks a smile.

"Alright well I'm thirsty. Do you have anything to drink?" I ask standing up. He motions to the kitchen.

I walk over and open the fridge. I grab a water bottle and turn around only to see Lukka.

"Can I he-Can I kiss you?"

I freeze at his words.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea Lukka." He moves closer to me.

"And why is that?"

"I don't know..." I mumble out as he pulls me into him.

He leans in closer making me stop breathing.

Suddenly his lips are on mine and that feeling,

That same electric feeling I got with him, I had with him, is back and in full throttle.

It scares me.

I quickly pull away and stand up, "I need to go!" I grab my jacket and go to leave but I'm stopped by him grabbing me, "hey, imma be honest. I'm tired of you running when I make a move. I like you and you like me. So what is the deal? I'm not about to keep chasing you while you play these games."

His words have an edge to them that make me uncomfortable, "I-I don't know... I like you and it scares me. I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship is all... I'm not asking you to chase me."

"If you like me then act like it! We don't have to jump into a relationship right away, let's take it slow ok? Now come sit back down with me." He guides me over to the couch and we sit down.

He presses play on the tv and moves a bit closer to me.

I stay in my spot, not moving.