•14•

Oct 14th

Know as Halloween

Also known as Karmen and Delilah's birthday.

Since they were little, Delilah and Karmen would always sleep in Karmen's room the night before their Birthday, talk about the year, and manifest under the moon before falling asleep in each others arms.

Usually they would wake up and
Come down stairs to breakfast but, Juno had the devious plan to "bring it to them"

"Ready?" I whisper to Juno. She nods.

" 1 2 go! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" we shout as loud as we can. Alec begins blasting spongebob music as the two twins jump up. I immediately spray them with silly string, while Juno throws frozen waffles and sprays whip cream.

"What the fuck!" Karmen says blocking her face. Delilah spits out the silly string that's in her mouth.

We soon run out of our goods and stand there with smiles. "2 seconds to run before I smother you with this whip cream pillow." Karmen says glaring at us. The four of us quickly run out of their room and down the stairs laughing.

"You four woke them up didn't you?" Ameythst asks while sipping her coffee. On cue the twins come down stairs with whip cream and silly string on them.

"Smile!" Izzy says taking a picture of them.

"All of you are dead." Karmen says. Suddenly Paul walks in with two gifts wrapped in his arms.

"That's not what I was expecting you to look like on your birthday." He says making Karmen shoot him a look.

"Umm who are you two?" He asks looking at Izzy and Alec.

"Paul meet Alec and Izzy, my bestfriends since birth who are also shadow hunters. Besties, meet Karmens hot headed dog Paul."

"I bark one time and roll over and I get called a dog." I giggle and sit down in the chair.

We hear footsteps and the other three sibling walk into the kitchen.

"Why are you two covered in gunk?"

"Why are there streamers hung up?"

"Why are you holding gifts."

"It's their birthday." Juniper says sitting in her seat.

Luke scoffs and mutters something.

"Problem Lucas?" Paul says pulling Karmen into him.

"Yeah, it's the fact we all share the same birthday." Kaydence says.

Silence takes over.

"No offense but man y'all's dad is not shit." Izzy says kicking her feet up. Ameyst knocks them off the table Making Izzy smile innocently. "Trust me, we know." Delilah sits down in her normal spot. Amethyst looks at the other two teenagers with a frown, "well I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"It doesn't matter, we never got to celebrate our birthday anyway." Luke grumbles also sitting down next to me.

Alec quickly moves me on to his lap. Luke hold his knife tightly.

"What do you mean you never got to celebrate?" Juniper asks.

"Father never let us."

"Your fathers a bitch." Izzy voices.

"Well... why don't we start now?" Everyone looks at Delilah. "What?"

"Why not celebrate now? You guys should get to experience a true birthday. I don't mind, i'm sure Karmen won't."