•8•

I ignore the multiple eyes on me as I get out the car. Karmen told me multiple people were asking if I moved with the Cullens.

Bella included.

The only sane person who actually asked about my well being is Angela.

Gotta love Ange.

Speaking of Ange, she's currently running over.

"Willow! Are you ok what happened?" I give her a small smile.

"I'd rather not talk about it, I just want to go inside." She gives me a look but nods. Her and Delilah help me inside while Karmen walks behind us, making sure no one does anything.

It's lunch time now, and I'm sitting with Karmen, Delilah, and Angela.

They're all talking while I'm quiet.

I'm use to sitting next to Rose, and online shopping during lunch while Jasper tells me what would look cute on me while he holds me.

"Willow?" I stop looking at the Cullens table, and look at Karmen who looks worried.

"What?"

"You're crying..." she says softly. I wipe my face and sniffle a bit. I didn't even know I was crying. "Did you want to go Ho-Willow?" I turn and see Bella.

She looks like shit... hell, we both do.

"What do you want Isabella?" I say harshly.

"Ha-....did he leave you too?" I scoff at her words. "Have you spoke to Prince Charming? From the way it looks you haven't." She flinches at my words.

"You know Alice and Edward said it was you're fault they had to leave." I clench my hands.

"They said you were turning Jasper into a horrible person so they had to -"

"I didn't do shit'" I slam my hands down as I stand up. The lunchroom looks at me as I point at Bella. "I never did anything to Jasper! I love him!" I feel the hot water leave my eyes as I get in Bella's face. "He hurt me! I'm the one who was brutally fucked in the woods not him! I was the one who woke up naked and alone! I was the one who was stabbed and almost died! Not fucking him! I've been through enough shit and surely you have w so leave me the fuck alone!"

My rant causes the whole lunch room to fall in silence. I ignore everyone and rush out, not wanting to be in there anymore

As I'm making my way out I bump into Tyler, "woah you ok? It's not like you to cry," I sniffle and bit and wrap my arms around myself.

"Not really." I say softly.

He looks around awkwardly before getting closer to me, "not sure if it will help but I have weed in my car. You want to smoke?"

I think about it for a few seconds. It's not like I haven't been high before, I've gotten high with the lightwood twins a couple of times.

"I'm not too sure," he nods and motions me to follow him.

"If you don't want to that's fine, but at least come sit down with me." He offers a friendly smile making me nod. We walk outside to his car and sit in the open van.

I watch as he lights the pre rolled joint and inhales.

"So where have you been? A lot of people assumed you moved with the Cullens, but knowing you, you would never." I give him a look.

"No offense! I meant that you are too strong willed unlike some people, people being Bella, so I know you would never drop everything randomly to move in with a guy." I chuckle at his words.

"My moms a black woman, so I know how y'all think." A small smile makes its way on to my face.

"Well to answer your question, I was in the woods for two days knocked out while Jasper left and then I was stabbed by my co- some crazy people." He chokes on the smoke and looks at me crazy.

"What!?" I shrug and look out the window.

"Fucking hell that's crazy! You sure you don't want to smoke?" I look at him then at the joint. I lazily reach my hand out and he hands it over to me

In hale and hold the smoke in for a few seconds before I blow it out.

It's the end of the school day and I managed to ditch, hopefully Amethyst doesn't care too much. I see Karmen and Delilah walking out so I get out of Tyler car.

Karmen sees and gives me a look, "what were you doing in Tyler's car."

"Getting high."

They both look at me with wide eyes. I say nothing as I throw Karmen the keys and walk towards the car.

I climb in and sigh at the thought of being in my bed soon.

Only a couple more months until the school year ends.

"How was school?" I say nothing and play with my food. "Well I got call from the school saying you ditched Willow." I look at her through my lashes, then back at my food.

"I know it's hard Will-" I bite my tounge at her words. I want to yell and say she doesn't understand shit, but I know I would be wrong to do so.

"I don't know the exact hurt you feel considering your bond is stronger but, please don't let him effect you."

"I did try.... I was overwhelmed so I ditched. Bella opened her fucking mouth and set me off." I explain in the least aggressive way possible.

She sighs but nods, "ok, if you choose to ditch again at least text me please...ok?" I nod and go back to playing with my food.

I'm not really hungry.

"Sooo does that apply to me too? Because I have a te-Karmen." I find myself smirking at the interaction.

"What!? Maybe I have bad days too!"

"Please eat your food.. oh! And your three siblings will be attending tomorrow as well." We all choke on our food.

"No! No no no HELL no!" Karmen says.

"Is that the best idea!? They seem a little bit crazy if you ask me!" Delilah starts to panic

"Yeah I already have to deal with middle schoolers, I don't want another psycho too!" Juniper says slamming her drink down.

"I've talked to them about it and there is no point of keeping them locked up. Their family is dead, not that I care too much, and they are young. They will be staying here where they will learn to not be their father, and go to school just like you three." We all stare at her with this new information.

Amethyst turns to me, "what do you think Willow?"

"I guess? I don't know I have too much going on to think straight." I say wrapping my arms around myself.

"If they do anything shady I'm killing them." Karmen states.

"Karmen!"

"I said what said!"