•3•

Everyone watches as the blonde boy shoves the ruby knife deep into willows abdomen.

Amethyst shouts in fright and covers her mouth watching her niece collapse to the ground.

Karmen watches with wide eyes as her oldest cousin looks at her in fright, sputtering and choking on her own blood.

Delilah stands frozen seeing her cousin get kicked to the ground.

Juniper watches in anger as the boy smirks down at her dying mate.

The packs stands there not knowing what to do. They've torn vampires to shreds, but they never watched a young girl get stabbed and choke on her own blood.

Juniper is the first to react. She lets out a loud scream and pushes her hands outward, forcing the three estranged sibling on the opposite end of the yard to fly back.

"She needs help.." Amethyst says softly. "Grab her!" She shouts louder. Not knowing who she's talking to , Sam and Jared run towards Willow who is barley hanging on.

They flip the girl on to her back and they want to throw up at the sight. Her body is covered in hand prints, bite marks and her own blood. Her hair is wet with her blood and her eyes have a grey tint to them as she continues to choke on the black liquid coming from her mouth.

"SHES DYING! Get her in the house!" Amethyst yells with tears running down her face.

Hearing that their favorite cousin is dying, Karmen and Juniper take off running towards the three sibling who now look scared, but ready to fight.

Juniper reaches the blonde boy first and manages to land a punch to his jaw , sending him staggering back.

The little girl who seems to be Junipers age growls and kicks the ginger away. Juniper goes flying but doesn't crash to the ground due to Delilah catching her, and immediately launching her back at the small child.

Karmen manages to land a few punches to the other girl, before the girl hits her back making her stumble back. Paul growls and transforms into wolf form as does Embry.

The two wolves take off.

Embry corners the two little girls who are fighting, making sure the one doesn't kill Juniper.

Paul's knocks the other girl down and stands infront of Karmen protectively.

The brunette glares at Paul and Karmen, "you need a dog to protect you? How pathetic." She spits clenching her fists. Karmens eyes turn white making the girl falter back, "what's pathetic is you three fighting demon and witch hybrids when you lot are just demons mixed with a bit of mundane." Karmen shots her hand out making the girl fly back.

The blonde boy catches his sister, and flings her back towards Karmen and Paul.

"Luke help me." The little girl cries out as she tussles with an angry Juniper.

The red head has managed to land on top of the girl and is trying to choke her out.

He looks at his little sister and tilts his head.

She always pissed him and their father off. She can fend for herself.

With everyone else fighting, we walks towards the house with a determination. Delilah sees and panics.

She mumbled something and a aura of white covers her and the house.

°

Meanwhile inside.

Amethyst has shoved everything off the table and Sam and Jared put the dying girl down.