•43•

It seems like since that day, all Lukka and I have been doing is having sex.

Morning

Afternoon,

Night.

That's all.

The first time was slow just like he promised. The other times started getting more rough.

I don't think my body likes it. I noticed that my eye bags are back and I'm loosing weight.

It's like Jasper all over again.

I'm sure everyone else has noticed too. It's hard not to.

"Willow what's going on?" I look up from my journal and at a worried Karmen and Izzy. "Nothing is wrong, I'm fine."

"And I'm not a bitch. Be serious! What is going on? You look dead!" I roll my eyes and motion for them to close the door.

"The only thing I could think of is me and Lukka having sex."

"And it's making you looks like...that? Shouldn't it have you looking the opposite? Glowing and all that stuff? You are a sex demon." Izzy questions.

"Willow, respectfully I don't think you were ready to take that step." I roll my eyes at her words.

I was expecting her to say that.

"I'm fine Karmen. I wanted it and I didn't freak out like you thought I would." She sits down on my bed and stares at me.

"I just... I think you're moving too fast! You're telling me you didn't feel uncomfortable at least once? You didn't have a flashback of what he did to you at all? I'm just concerned Willow. I know you want to move on, I want you to as well. I just want you to do it in a healthy way."

She sounds like the voice in my head...it's annoying.

I can't be mad at her though , she wants the best for me. They all do.

"Thank you for your concern but I'm fine. I promise. If anything changes I will let you know." She purses her lips and gives a curt nod before starting to play with ziggy.

"Maybe for safety precautions you should talk to Amethyst? Maybe she can give you something to make you look alive." I huff but agree to Izzy's words. If I do this they will shut up and leave me alone. I stand up, groaning at the pain in my back.

We walk downstairs and into the kitchen where Amethyst is. "Oh dear! Willow what's wrong?"

"She had se-I just feel like shit. Maybe it's a stomach bug." I shoot a small glare at Karmen and focus back on Amethyst.

"Stomach bug? Sweetheart your kind doesn't get sick... maybe it's something else. Have you been playing with magic? Maybe someone put a hex on you." I shrug in response.

"Hex sounds right, no offense Willow but a lot of people don't like you." I flick Izzy off and look back at Amethyst.

She stands up and begins mixing a few plants together along with powders. I watch as she pours a black liquid into the bowl, Chanting to herself.

She pours it into a cup and gives me a couple of dried flowers. "Drink this, then eat the flowers. It should make you feel better."

I eye the tar like liquid and frown. "I don't thi-shut up and drink!" I grunt at Karmen and grab the cup.

I eye the liquid one last time before I quickly down it.

I cough at the taste.

"I should have mentioned it will bu-Willow?" I rub at my chest as I begin to heave.

My body feels cold as my stomach twist and turns. "She going to throw up!" Izzy quickly places a garbage can infront of me and I let everything out.

"You're not going out for the next week, the brew shouldn't have done that, something's wrong." I groan out and lay my head against the table. The coolness aiding in combating the heat.

"Let's get you to your room." Karmen and Izzy help me stand up and walk me back to my room.

They set me down in my bed and I sigh out feeling my body sink in. "Willow you need to tell me if you did something to make this happen."

I go to tell her a lie, but Karmen beats me to the truth, "she's having sex with Lukka and I think her body isn't ready."

"Snitch!" I groan and grab the trashcan by my bed to throw up again.

"Sex? Willow are you pregnant?"

"Fuck no! We use condoms I'm not dumb!" I roll back over into bed.

"Could...could it be his?" I tense at Izzy's words.

I shake my head, "n-no... Rosalie told me vampires can't get anyone pregnant. Their venom kills sperm..."

Amethyst gives me a look but nods anyway.

"Ok... maybe it's just all the magic you're using catching up to you. Get some rest, I'll come back to check on you." They file out of my room leaving me alone.

Ziggy jumps on my bed and lays on my stomach. I pet him and begin to talk.

"I lied Ziggy, I feel like shit. My back hurts, I'm constantly cramping, and I can't keep any food down."

He purrs and snuggles into my body.

My phone buzzes making me grab it.

Lukka: come over?

Willow:not feeling that well, my aunt wants me to stay in bed for the rest of the week.

Lukka: k

I frown at his response and throw my phone down.

I look back down at Ziggy, "want to cuddle and take a nap?" He meows and moves so he's by my head.

"Don't smother me with you tai-Ziggy!" He swats his tail hitting me in my eye.