•64•

I wake up in pain.

My shoulder burns as well as my wrist. I open my eyes and look around in confusion. I try to rub my face but stop hearing clinking. I look down and see my right hand attached to a chain, that's bolted to the floor.

My eyes widen.

The cellar.

I'm in the cellar. I begin to panic.

How did I get here? When did I get here?

Memories of what I assume was last night flood my brain and I begin to breathe harshly.

I was caught by Alec.

Jasper is back.

Light floods into the room making me close my eyes.

I hear footsteps making me take a peak. It takes a few moments for my eyes to adjust but when they do fear floods my whole body.

"Darlin," he tries to walk closer to me but moves backwards. "No! No no no, get away from me!" I shout.

The chain on my wrists stops me from moving further back. Tears form in my eyes as I try to yank on it, "stay away! Leave me alone!"

I'm freaking out.

He's too close to me.

"Amethyst! Karmen! Alec! Help me! Please I'm sorry! Get him away from me!" I sob out. He squats down and tries to touch me and I lose it.

I start screaming and kicking , banging my head against the wall. In attempts to yank my arm back, I feel something snap. I scream in pain.

Multiple foot steps are heard and Jasper is pulled away from me. Amethyst kneels next to me and looks at me with sadness in her eyes. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! Don't let him back in he's trying to hurt me!" I plead.

She looks down at my arm and lightly touches it, "it hurts, it really hurts. Please help." She purses her lips and stands up.

"It's just a fracture, it will take time since the chains have ruby dust..but it will heal."

I frown in confusion, "Amethyst?" I question.

She ignores me and walks towards the stairs. "Leave him with her." My eyes widen.

"Mom! She ca-she killed multiple people! She can stay in here with him." Karmen looks at me with sadness before walking out of the cellar.

"N-no please! I'm sorry! I really am! Please don't leave him in here! I'll do anything!" I look at Alec who is staring at the ground.

"A-Alec?"

"You killed people willow." His voice is harsh.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't help it! It won't happen again!" He sighs out and closes his eyes. He lets go of Jasper and walks over to the steps, "I still love you, I always will. I don't want to do this but you need some time Willow. I'm sorry."

"Alec no! Please I can't do it! Please help me!" He stops and stares at the ground once again, "Alec, she needs to lear-she can learn her lesson withought being in a room with someone who raped her! That's too far and you know it. She will lose her mind and either go on another spree or hurt herself!"

Amethyst gives him a look before looking over to me.

"Alec let's go or I will be telling your parents about what she has done." Alec clenches his fists before walking up the steps, leaving me with him.

"No! Come back! Please I promise I will be good!" The door slams shut, cutting off the sunlight, leaving only a flame.

They left me...they left me in here with him.

"Wil-stay back!" I shout trying to back myself away even further. It's no use, I'm stuck.

I curl up into ball and begin to cry to myself.

What have I done?