•19•

"Carlilse!" Jasper screams as he lays on the floor shaking.

Everyone runs at the sound of Jasper in pain. They arrive and see him on the floor convulsing. Carlilse immediately drops to his knees and tries to figure out what's going on.

"Carlilse what's happening!?" Esme asks on the verge of tears.

"It's as if he's having a seizure... Jasper what happened?"

"I wa-" he can't finish his sentence due to him yelling out in pain.

"It's Willow... he was reading when suddenly images of Willow kissing another male filled his vision. After that he fell to the ground." Edward mumbles.

"I told you she was bad for him! Look at what's she's doing!" Alice yells.

Rose frowns in confusion until it clicks, "you piece of shit!" Rose tries to lunge at him, but Emmett grabs her.

"You bit her! You drank her blood! You mated with her!" Roses eyes are blown out and black at this point.

"What?"

"Willow told me that for a bond between her kind and their mate to be sealed, Their mate needs to drink their blood and do some kind of ritual sex!  Once it's done they feel everything eachother does! You mated with her and left! How co-" suddenly the blonde freezes.

"What Rose?" Esme asks in concern.

"Willow... I need to see Willow! She could be hurt or dying and we wouldn't know! I need to go!" Before she can run away she is tackled to the ground by Edward.

"No! We agreed we would not go to forks!"

Rose growls and throws Edward off of her, "you agreed you wouldn't go! I didn't agree to anything!"

"Rose, just for your safety I don't think you should go. What if Willow hurts you," Carlisle says.

"If she does oh well! I didn't want this life anyway!" She shouts.

"Hey, I agree you should check on Willow but carlilse has a point. Willow has a streak of being angry and trying to hurt people. I understand she would be in her rights at this time but maybe you should call first."

Rose looks at Carlisle and frowns, "Willow has never hurt me, why do you all keep saying that!" Carlilse, Edward and Alice glance at eachother.

"What? What aren't you telling me?" They stay silent making Rose even more angry.

"Let me call her then. Please Carlisle let me call to make sure she's ok!" Edward goes to object but Carlisle nods.

"Are we just going to ignore Jasper?!" Alice asks pointing at her "lover" on the ground.

"Maybe Willow would like to hear the pain he's in!" Rose barks as she puts the call on speaker.

It rings for a few second before someone answers

"Why are you calling my girlfriend?" A voice rings out.

"Girlfriend?" Rose says confused.

"What do you want Rosalie?"

"Is Willow ok? Is she alive?"

It's silent for a few seconds before the voice rings out again, "she's none of your concern anymore after your brother assaulted her and left her naked bloody and bruised. Don't call her again."

The line end and Rosalie snaps her head towards her convulsing "brother".

"What. Did. You. Do."

Jasper can barley get a word out from the pain he's feeling.

Rose goes to hurt him but she's stops when Edward speaks, "after Bella's party, they went to their special place... he convinced her to have sex and he wasn't in the right mindset. He bit her, he hurt her. She was telling him to wait but he didn't  and she passed out. I found him covered in blood and her passed out. I told him we needed to leav-"

Rosalie waste no time in grabbing Edward and throwing him into a wall. She then picks up Jasper and throws him through the window.

"Rosalie!"

"He hurt her! He hurt her! He did what Royce did to me!" Alice runs outside to tend to Jasper.

Carlilse looks at Rose with soft eyes.

"Rose-I can't.." Rose shakes her head and somehow, tears fall from her eyes.

If possible Carlisle's heart breaks at the sight.

"I can't be around him. He knows what happened to me and he did the same to Willow... I need to leave." Rosalie walks  away wiping her face leaving the rest there.

Emmett shakes his head, "you knew what he did and you allowed him to be around Rose? You let him be around Esme?"

"Son-I don't want to hear it. I will be taking my wife to our paris home so she can cope." Emmett walks away to find Rosalie.

She's in their room dry sobbing.

Emmett sits next to her, keeping space. "This probably brought up old memories... are you comfortable with me be-" Rose dives into him and cries into his chest. Emmett wraps his arms around her, holding her tightly so she knows she's safe.

"Do you want to visit her? Make sure she's ok?"

Rose looks up, "please, she needs someone. I know I'm the last person but I need to see her." Emmett nods.