•58•

We arrive at Bella's house and I sigh out.

Alec, Izzy, and I climb out the back of the truck, the blanket still wrapped around me.

"Are you ok? How are you feeling?" Izzy asks me.

"I'm fine. I was able to sw-" I stop what I'm doing when a familiar smell makes its way towards me.

My breathing gets heavy.

Lavender

Pine

Hints of sweetness.

And blood.

Suddenly Bella is Darting into the house.

"I-I can't go in there! There's a Cullen in the house." Jacob states.

"Willow wa-" I throw the blanket off and dash into the house.

"Bella what in the world were you thi-Willow?"

Alice.

We stare eachother down.

She begins to back away, slowly.

I inch forward, ready to pounce.

"Didn't I say that if any of the Cullens were to step foot back into Forks, I would kill you? I thought me sending Emmet back with his arms detached would make that clear."

My voice has changed. It's deeper, more raspy.

Both Alice and Bella look scared. They should be.

"Willow listen to m-" I lunge forward and slam her against the wall. My grip is tight enough for her skin to start cracking.

"Willow stop! This is good ! This means Jasper will come back!" I snap my head toward Bella.

"You think I care about Jasper! He could die for all I care!"

"Willow! Please!"

Suddenly I'm yanked away from Alice. She falls to floor holding her neck. "Let's calm down Willow, please." Alec begs in my ear.

I stare Alice down, keeping my eyes on her.

Jacob runs in and lets out a sigh of relief seeing Bella's ok. "Jake I thought you couldn't protect me?"

"Yeah we'll Willow isn't the best person to protect you."

"What do you want Cullen?" Izzy asks standing infront of me. "I saw Bella jump off a cliff... I wanted to make sure she was ok and safe."

"Safe? Oh please your brother left her crying in the woods! You don't give a shit!" I spit at her.

The phone rings and Jacob walks over.

His grip tightens on the phone, "he's planning a funeral!" He slams the phone down and begins to breathe heavily.

"Jake who was that?" Bella walks towards him.

Alice gasps and stands up from the floor.

"It's Edward... he plans on killing himself..."

"What?"

A smirk makes it's way across my face.

"We need to go! Rosalie must have told him I had a vision! He thinks you're dead!"

Bella and Alice begin to panic.

"We need to go! I have to save him!" Bella attempts to run up the stairs to pack a bag, but Jacob stops her. "Bella wait! Y-you can't go! What about Charlie?"

"I'm eighteen! I will leave a note!" She moves around him and runs upstairs. Jacob looks at Alice and marches towards her , "you blood suckers just always take huh? You can't ever let someone be happy! You stick your fangs into people and don't let go until they're dead! You did it with Bella and you did it to Willow!"

Alice ignores him and looks at me.

"Willow, you need to come with!"

"You must be suicidal!"

"No the hell she doesn't!"

"I will shoot you!"

She walks closer and I growl, "Willow please! I need your help! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you! Just please help! The voultorri will kill Edward and I'm not strong enough! Please!"

I stare at her with a straight face.

"Please."

"Kill her, you know you want to!" The voice in my head speaks.

"Fine, I'll go."

"Willow no! You are not going to a town in Italy with a bunch of vampires!"

I shrug Alec's arm off, "don't care, I'm going."

Alec looks at Jacob and Izzy.

"Well you aren't going alone. I'm coming with." He states

"Me too." Izzy chimes in.

"Fine-" I turn to Alice and step closer to her.

"I'm not doing this to save Edward. I plan on killing you infront if your little vampire government, sending a message." Alice gulps but nods her head.

"Willow promise me you will protect Bella! Please!" I ignore Jacob and run out of the house.

Alice follows and Bella soon after.

Before we know it, we're flying down the streets of Forks, heading to the airport.