•67•

"She's decided to keep the baby." Rosalie states.

She decided to tell her family since everyone already knew of the situation. She also thought it would be a good idea to let Carlisle know, since he is a doctor.

Carlisle is a bit worried. This is a new territory and he's doesn't know how to go about it. But he's not the only one.

"She can't keep them." Jasper mumbles.

Rosalie snaps her head towards him. "Excuse me?"

"She can't keep them! They will kill her!" He roses.

"No! Absolutely not! You have no say in what she does with her body! Especially after what you have done!"

"This isn't about what I have done! This is about her being pregnant with something that could kill her!" He's breathing harshly.

"I-I can't lose her. She can't die..."

"You should have thought about that when you raped her and left her for dead." Jasper says nothing as he storms out of the house.

"Rose...is she sure about this?" Carlisle asks.

"Yes, and if any of you try to change her mind, I wi-we won't. I just want to make sure this is what she wants. I think you should talk to her and see if she wants to schedule a check up."

Rose nods and walks away from the family.

"Carlisle I'm not sure this is a good idea." Edward mumbles.

"He's right! The volturi will be involved!" Carlisle sighs. "This isn't our choice. This is Willow's and her family's. You two specifically will stay away from her. I'd rather not have to attach anymore arms."

The two siblings huff and walk out of the room.

Meanwhile, Jasper is on a mission.

He can't let her ruin her life and potentially kill herself. In record timing he makes it to green home. He rings the doorbell, impatiently waiting for someone to answer.

"Jasper." Amethyst.

This is good, he can convince her to get rid of them.

"Amethyst we need to talk about Willow. She can't keep them." He urges.

"And why not?"

"They will kill her! We don't know what they are they could be dangerous!"

The older women tilts her head, "we do know what they are. They are babies. Tribrids. Part Demon, part witch, and part vampire. You are the reason they are here."

He can feel the anger radiating off of her. It's loud and overwhelming.

"Amethyst lis -No! You listen to me Jasper Hale!" She steps out of the home , making Jasper take a step back.

"You have sent my neice through hell and back! You violently assulted her, you left her alone naked and bruised! You cheated on her! You made her kill people! All of this is your fault!"

"You do not get to come on to my property, and demand for her to get rid of her children! You didn't care about her dying then so why do you care now?"

Jasper stays silent, not knowing what to say or do.

"She has chose to keep them and you will respect her wishes. I don't like you and you are not welcomed on my property. Don't make me put a protection spell up that will kill you!" She walks back into the house and slams the door.