•37•

"Your hair! It's orange!" Emily says in shock when she sees me. I smile and twirl around, "I look good don't I?" She nods quickly.

"You look hot!" I smirk and look at Sam, "might steal your wife Sam." He glares and moves closer to Emily. "Oh don't worry, my name isn't Luke." I throw a glare over to the blonde boy who looks like shit.

Since everything went down, Alec has been ignoring Luke. Now when a demon is ignored by their mate, the demon begins to deteriorate. Now why am I not fading away? Simple.

I have my other mates so it's not affecting me.

Luke on the other hand, is experiencing it full throttle and I'm loving it.

He isn't able to eat, can barley sleep, and is weak to the point where he bruises easily.

"I don't want to know what that means. Anyway let's go get Jake so we can run a border check." Sam says. He gives Emily a kiss before walking out the house with all of us following.

All of being the pack, me, Karmen, Delilah, Juno, Kaydence, Luke, Journey, Izzy, and Alec.

We begin the walk to Jacob's, making small conversation.

Eventually we make it and the pack begins yipping.

Much to our surprise, Bella comes marching out. "Oh god this bitch?" Kaydence asks. I snicker but quickly fix my face at the jab Sam gives me.

Bella marches up and pushes Sam causing the pack to growl out, "what did you do? What did you do? He didn't want this!"

"Easy," Sam says trying to keep everyone cool. Paul steps besides Sam and gets in Bella's face, "what did we do? What did he do? What did he tell you?" Sam puts his hand infront of Paul to get him back. "Both of you calm down!"

Bella looks between all of us, "nothing! He tells me nothing because he's afraid of you!" All of us laugh out her words.

Karmen wipes one of the tears from her eyes and faces Bella, "oh please Jacob is not scared of u-"

Karmens face whips to the side as Bella's hand comes down.

Karmen touches her face and that's when I smell it,

Blood.

Paul starts breathing harshly as I try to adjust to my eyesight changing. "Paul get back! Bella move!" Sam says.

"She hurt Karmen! Kill her ! Kill her now!"

Paul shifts and he lets out a growl when he lays eyes on Bella. "Willow?" I ignore whoever is calling me and turn to Bella who is scared.

"You have 2 seconds to run before my attempts at killing you succeed." Immediately she takes of running towards the black house.

I walk swiftly behind the girl.

Jake comes out of the house and sees me and Paul creeping towards her. He jumps off the banister and rushes towards Bella, "Jake run! Run!"" He jumps over her and shifts mid air, landing on four paws.

I stop and glare as he growls at me.

"Leave her alone Willow!" He voices in my head. "She hurt Karmen! I'm not the only one who's pissed!" I shout out.

"If you make any movement I will hurt you."

"Then hurt me." He launches himself at me, tackling me to the ground. We go tumbling into the woods, him clawing at me, and me landing punches.

We come to a halt and I throw him away from me, letting Paul tackle him mid air. They chomp at eachother for a few seconds before I slam Jacob into a tree, "you would rather protect a pale face rather than your own brothers mate?" I question as I walk closer to him.

His wolf struggles as it tries to break through the force that's holding him. "Willow! Let him go!" Sam shouts. "He's a traitor!" I shouts back. "And I will handle it, let him go!" I contiue to stare at Jacob with harsh eyes.

"Willow, I'm fine. Let Jake go." At Karmens words, I let Jake go causing him to fall to the forest floor.

"Jake, Paul, change back. Now." Both shifters huff before going behind some bushes.

"Let's go back, Jared and Embry got Bella at the house." I roll my eyes and start walking back.

"Jakes right you are good with weird." Sam says as we walk into the house. Bella is sitting on the stairs with a muffin in her hand. Sam walks over to Emily and plants a kiss on her head. Bella looks down making me scoff.

Before anyone can stop me, I snatch her by her shirt and slam her on the table. She lets out a scream of shock and pain. I grip her hair and lean down in her ear, "I don't take lightly to hands being laid on my family," I yank her up and turn her to Karmen, "apologize!" She whimpers and tries to get my hands out of her hair. "I said APOLOGIZE!" I yank on her hair making her crane her neck backwards, "I'm sorry Karmen!"

I look at Karmen with a smirk on my face, "do you accept her apology?" Karmen smiles and nods. I let her go and push her away from me.

I grab one of the chairs and sit down, propping my legs on Embry. He shrugs and keeps eating his food. Soon Paul and Jacob come in pushing eachother and laughing.

Bella quickly rushes over to Jake and hugs him. Paul takes a seat and pulls Karmen on his lap, "sorry Bella" he winks and kisses Karmen before starting his food.

Alec goes to sit next to me but Izzy and Juno beat him to it.

He sighs and sits next to Jared.

"We wanted to get Jacob but clearly he needs Bella," Sam rolls his eyes but continues anyway.

"The red head has been making visits."

I feel my body tense and slowly get hot. "We have tried chasing her a few ti-why didn't you tell me." I demand.

"Well considering you are a fuse waiting to blow, I decided it would be best to wait." I clench my hands and take a deep breath to calm down.

"As I was saying, we tried chasing her but it's as if she is able to disappear."

"Bella was saying some vampires have powers," the pack looks at me and I grow irritated. "Why the hell are you all looking at me?"

"Do you kn-if I knew something don't you think I would have said so? Let's use our fucking heads people." Jared imitates me and I cause his food to fall on the floor. "Jared! You clean that up right now." He looks at Emily with wide eyes and tries to explain himself. Emily ignores him and shoves a towel in his hand.

He huffs and starts cleaning up the food.

"Ok well what could her power be?" Sam asks.

"Could be some type of invisibility. If she's able to suddenly disappear and hide under our noses, that's what makes the most sense." Delilah explains as she flips through a book.

"Ok well we need to figure out a way around that."

"Maybe you should have told us sooner Sammy." I give a fake smile and roll my eyes.

"Can you stop being an ass for like five minutes? Please?" I shrug and grab one of the muffins.