•13•

Things have gotten better now that I have Alec and Izzy back in my life.

We've been hanging out a lot. They sleep over at my house, or I sleep over at theirs. They know everything that has happened and they know about the cullens being vampires and the pack being wolves.

I also found out they were sent to forks due to the high rise of supernatural activity going on.

Funny to think that this small town is filled with different creatures.

The twins also found out I was stabbed by the three stooges. To say they were mad was an understatement. Alec immediately swung at Luke while Izzy tried to fight kaydence.

Only me and Amethyst pulled them off of eachother. Alec now prevents me from being around any of them for too long.

I'm not complaining, but I think Luke is. He has been more aggressive towards everyone so I stay away as is.

Now Bella, she's a shit show.

Angela called to gossip about how Bella and Jessica went to the movies only for Bella to get on a dudes motorcycle and leave Jessica.

Very dumb on her part, but I know it's because she doesn't have the same support system as me. Her dad is trying but it's only so much you can do before you can't do anymore.

I feel bad for him.

But not for Bella, she has continued to mess with me even though she knows nothing. She corners me in the bathroom not knowing Izzy was there and tried to call me out from moving on from Jasper. I didn't have the chance to go off because Izzy pushed her and dragged me away.

In the mist of all that I've also gotten close with Tyler. He's like a brother to me.

Izzy and Alec had to take a few days away leaving me alone and Tyler was there to keep me company. We sat in his van after school and just talked. I found out his mom owns a hair store in port Angela's, and his sister is married and moved. I also found out he gets his weed from his cousin lukka.

Apparently lukka is 20 and lives in port Angela's above the hair store. Him and Tyler are more like
Brothers than cousin according to the boy.

I can tell he looks up to him a lot.

All in all things have been getting better.

Being around Alec so much has made me happy and I slowly started ring myself again. I've been sleeping better, and eating better too. My ass is slowly getting bigger as well as my boobs. My curves are coming back too.

My clothes are still lazy looking but Izzy has been slowly helping me get back into dressing how I use to.

Everything is looking up and I can say for once in a long time.

I'm ok.