•20•

"Do we have to watch this Alec?" I ask while glaring at the tv.

I'm at the lightwood house, in Alec's room for a movie night.

However we are arguing over Alec's pick which happens to be "Sausage party".

"I want to watch something funny and this is funny!" He defends. I roll my eyes and stand up from the bed. "Fine, you get the movie started, I'm going to grab sna-" my phone ringing cuts me off.

I go to grab it but Alec quickly snatches it off the bed and answers the call.

"Why are you calling my girlfriend?" I scrunch my face in confusion. Girlfriend? What the hell is he on about?

Alec rolls his eyes, "What do you want Rosalie?"

Instead of panic I feel anger. My ears start ringing and I clench my hands. "she's none of your concern anymore after your brother assaulted her and left her naked bloody and bruised! Don't call her again." Alec shouts before hanging up.

Why would she call? What could she possibly want? She thinks she deserves to speak to me?

A chill makes it's way up my spine making me stop breathing.

"Willow!" I whip my head and see Alec looking at me in concern. "Are you o-something's going to happen. I can feel it." He frowns at my words.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean shits about to go downhill and I'm gonna be ready for it." He gives a curt nod before guiding me to the bed, "let's just watch the movie yeah?"

Knowing he wants me to be ok, I take a deep
Breath and nod.

Alec smiles and lays down, pulling me with him. He wraps his arms around me and lays his head on my boobs.

"Really?"

"Hush, I've always wanted to use them as a pill-OW!" He says rubbing his head. I grab the remote and press play on the movie.