•60•

"I don't like you but stealing a Lamborghini is kind of badass." Alec and I both glare at Izzy. "Sorry I get it! No complimenting the enemy!" She looks back out the window.

"Alice go faster!" Bella urges. She's gripping her body and hair in odd ways.

She looks insane.

"He will be under the clock tower at noon! That's when he will reveal himself in the sun."

"Why are there so many red cloaks?" I ask.

"St. Marco's festival. Has to do with him getting rid of vampire or something." Alec explains.

I roll my eyes at the information. "Of course he picks today out of all days. He just has to be depressed and make a scene."

"Shut up Willow!" It takes everything in me to not snatch her up.

The car comes to a screeching halt sending me, Alec and Izzy forward. "Son of a bitch Alice!" Izzy shouts rubbing her head. "Bella go! I can't drive through all these people!" Bella hops out the car and looks around.

"Clock tower is straight ahead go!" She slams the door and takes off.

"If you think about it, this is like Romeo and Juliet." Izzy mumbles.

"Yeah well, hopefully they both end up dead."

Alice manages to park the car, and we take off, running through the Red Sea of bodies.

We make it to the tower only to see the door closed. Alice breaks the lock and pushes the door open, "come on guys we don't want to ruin the fun do we?" I'm met with multiple red eyes.

A girl comes from behind the corner and smiles. "Master Aro is requesting your presence Edward." Edward squeezes Bella and pushes her towards us.

"You guys go enjoy the fe-no. They come with us." She demands.

Edwards nods and holds Bella's hand. The two others walk behind us, pushing us forwards.

I keep Izzy and Alec infront of me, I would never forgive myself if something happened to them.

We walk into an elevator and we pile in, "well don't you smell nice." One of the boys state. I roll my eyes and keep looking forward.

We walk down a hallway where a receptionist is, "Jane, Felix, Demetri." She bows her head. Jane ignores her and contiues guiding us through the castle.

"Isn't she human?"

"Yes" Edward answers Bella. "Does she want to be one of you?"

"And she shall... or maybe a snack."

I crack a smile, "I like you." She gives me a weird look but cracks a smile anyway.

We enter into a wide room with three people in the middle, sitting on thrones as if they are kings.

"Sister I see you brought back two and a human... along with others." A boy states.

"Oh Edward! Your dear Bella is alive!" One of the men states clapping his hands.

In an odd way he reminds me of grandpa Lucy. Eccentric in their own ways but crazy.

I'm pushed forward by one of the boys making me growl. I keep Alec and Izzy on either side of me.

"Yes Aro, it seems as if I won't need your help after all."

I can feel the energy change in the air.

I tune out the conversation and look around, waiting for a threat.