•29•

"Willow I'm sorry!" I ignore Paul as I continue to walk to the pack house.

For a week now Paul has been trying to apologize to me. I haven't been talking to him, and that means Karmen has been ignoring him too. He knows that once I forgive him, Karmen will too.

"Please Willow? I don't want to lose Karmen over this! I know I messed up and I potentially could have killed you and I'm sorry."

I stop walking and face him, "you want me to forgive you?"

"Yes!"

"Fine, let's go."

He follows me into the pack house where everyone is gathered in the living room.

"Scooby do over here wants me to forgive him so here is what's going to happen." I announce to everyone.

Suddenly Paul disappears and everyone jumps up, "Willow where the hell did you send Paul!" Sam asks.

I smirk and plop down on the couch.

"We will see."

I stare at my phone, contemplating on texting Lukka back. He sent me another text asking to talk a couple of days ago and I've ignored it.

The door opens causing everyone to turn,

"Paul! Eh-why are you wet and naked?" Karmen asks in confusion.

"She teleported me to the cliff but I fell over the edge and shifted mid fall.... She also took all the shorts in the woods."

He looks over Karmen shoulder and gives me a look, "am I forgiven?"

"Yup."

He sighs out in relief, and runs through the house to find shorts.

"Ok now that Paul is back and not dead, let's go over what we have." Sam says walking over to us. I set my phone down and pay attention to Sam.

"The vampire is coming in through Cullen territory and is making daily visits trying to see if they can find whatever they are looking for."

I hum in acknowledgment. "Makes sense, I also think they are stalking Bella. Which is why Jacob has been an ass."

Everyone looks at me in confusion, "Angie told me how Bella, Jacob, and Mike went to see a movie and Jacob was getting aggressive per Bella's words. If the vampire is stalking her, that explains why Jacob is getting angrier." I explain.

Sam sighs, "shit, he could shift any day now and that means Bella's in danger."

"If I'm around her she's always in danger." Sam give me an annoyed look and I wink.

"Should we talk to Billy?" Emily asks bringing us drinks. "Yeah... we should do that soon. In the mean time I need everyone to be alert. Keep an eye out and don't tackle this alone." We all nod.

"Willow, I'm going to talk to Billy tonight, do you want to come with?"

"Sure"

We are now in the Black residence, sitting at the table with Billy, "you have grew up a lot Willow. Last time I seen you, you were getting Jacob to eat mud."

I smile at his words, "I bet I can still get him to do so."

He laughs and shakes his head.

We hear a door open and Jacob walks in, "hey da-what the hell are they doing here!?" We all look over at him. "Hey Jakey , how's your girlfriend Isabella?"

He glares at me, "still scared you're going to kill her after you showed up in her room." I notice he gets tense and his brows are furrowed.

He's going to shift any day now, could be any moment. The quicker he shifts the quicker we could get rid of the vampire in the area.

I look at Billy and Sam, asking for permission with my eyes.

Billy nods, and I smile.

"Well I'm coming very close to doing so. Just planning it out." He clenches his fists. "God Bella's right! You're such a bitch! I bet you did kill you're parents!"

"Jacob!" Billy shouts in shock.

His words hurt but I choose to ignore them.

I stand up and walk over to him, "you're just mad that Bella is so far up Edwards ass and doesn't want you. Wake-up Black, she will never pick you."

He growls at me and I smirk.

It's working, I need to get him outside.

"What? You're mad I'm telling you the truth?" I grab my jacket and begin to walk out the house. "Well guess what Jake, you can't live in you delusions forever."

I make it to the center of the yard when I hear clothes ripping. I quickly turn around and throw a shaggy Jacob across the yard.

Sam runs out the house and shifts. He stands infront of me and growls at Jacob.

Jacob growls and tries to fight it, but eventually he submits to Sam.

They both transform back after a moment, "welcome to the party Jake."

"What the hell is going on?" He asks as he tries not to have a panic attack.

"Legends are true, your bloodline is shifter."

"So I can't talk to Bella anymore?" I roll my eyes at Jacobs whining. "Yes Jake, you have to leave Bella alone. It's too dangerous for you to be around her and we don't want anymore accidents."

"But I won't hurt her! This isn't fair!"

I groan out, "you're acting like a child. You want motivation? Here it is, Bella likes vampire dick not wolf dick! She is hung up over a annoying vampire that she will take any day over you."

"She can't love a vampire! He will kill her!"

"Well I personally hope he does."

He goes to push me but I force him to sit down, "I don't care how you feel about her Jacob. I am the alpha and you will listen. No talking to Bella, no seeing Bella. Leave. Her . Alone." Jacob huffs but nods to Sam's words.

"Now that that's settled, time to shave your head Jakey poo!"

"No!"