•12•

I wake up to bright lights and a cold room.

I slowly sit up and look around.

I'm in a hospital.

What happened?

Suddenly a hooded figure walks into the room making me panic. The person looks up from their phone and stares at me with wide eyes.

"A-" I'm cut off with a violent cough.

He rushes over and hands me a cup of water. I drink it and sigh as it comforts my dry throat.

I put the cup down, and look at Alec with wide eyes.

"You scared everyone when you fell over and started having a seizure." He says softly.

A seizure?

The memories of him and Izzy yelling at me come back, and tears form in my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry... please don't hate me, please don't l-leave me! I can-I can't be left aga-" he wraps his arms around me and I sob into his sweater.

"Shhh I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I don't hate you, I never could. I shouldn't have yelled or put my hands on you at all, Karmen told me everything" I sob harder into his sweater.

After a few moments I calm down, but he continues to hold me.

He climbs into the hospital bed and I clutch his body, afraid he will leave.

He feels warm

I haven't felt warm since that night.

We lay like that for a few moments before a nurse comes in.

"You're awake.... Good. You're vitals have been good for the last two days so you're free to go." Her words concern me but I say nothing about it.

She leaves the room leaving me and Alec alone once again. " Amethyst completed the hospital to let you go as soon as you woke up." I nod and continue to hug him.

We stand up and he hands me a hoddie and sweatpants. I recognize them as his and I quickly go to the bathroom to change.

His scent engulfs my nose and I smile.

Even though I'm in the hospital I feel good.

I walk ou the bathroom, and see him with a small hospital bag.

"You ready?" I nod and allow him to grab my hand and lead me out of the room and hospital.

We walk over to his car, and I see Izzy leaning against it. She sees us and quickly pulls me into a hug.

"Im so sorry Will! I was just mad you hurt Alec and you know how I am but still." I say nothing but wrap my arms around her.

"I've missed you so much Izzy."

"I've missed you so much Will"

"What about me?" I chuckle and pull him into the hug.

"Alright come on, I have food and movies waiting at your house."

I smile at Alec's words.

A true smile

"What did you mean when you said you called on birthday?" I mumble from in between the twins.

"Let's not ta-no I want to know what happened."

I say cutting Izzy off. They look at eachother then at me.

"I tried to call you on your birthday... it was pretty late when I did. On the last ring someone picked up and said hello. I was confused so I asked who was speaking. They said Jasper, and then they asked who I was. I told him I was your friend Alec and that I wanted to wish you a happy birthday..... it was silent for a few minutes and he was like "Alec, the mate?" I was shocked that he knew anything about it so I said yes. then he told me not to call back and hung up."

Izzy jumps in, "I then called you and he picked up again and asked for my name. I told him and that we wanted to say happy birthday and ask what happened and why you left. He said something along the lines of "she doesn't need either of you. She has a new best friend and mate and she never wants to speak to either of you again" I tried yelling at him but he hung up. I tried calling back but we were blocked."

I sit in silence and digest it all.

"I was hurt, we both were. Deep down we knew you wouldn't do that, but we were just so mad I-he ruins everything." I say softly. I clench my hands in anger.

"Will ca-no!" I stand up arubtly, "he's a fucking ass hole and I hate him! I told him you were nothing more than my best friend and he said he trusted me! Then after I tried getting in contact with the both of you and he knew that, he fucking blocks you!? That's bullshit! He's bullshit!" I need to do something.

"He's a piece of shit and he used me!"

All this pent up anger takes over me. I throw my closet doors open and I grab the dress he gave me and rip it in half.

I grab the necklace and break it, causing it to shatter into a bunch of pieces.

"He never loved me and then he's currently fucking Alice!? After he kept saying he would never touch her and he doesn't like her."

Unlike my usual sad tears, angry tears fall.

"I trusted a fucking liar . A liar who left me in the woods naked after he brutally fucked me. And then on top of that my psychotic cousins stab me!?"

I'm losing my mind.

I manage to rip my closet doors off the hinges and punch a hole in the wall.

By the end of my tantrum , I'm standing in the middle of my mess breathing heavily. I look at Alec and I see him looking at me with pity.

"Hey let's calm down yeah?" He says moving towards me. He wraps his arms around me and Carries me back into the bed as I cry.

"I-I'm so tired! I- I- can't do this anymore. I have no one!"

"Well what am I a roach?" Izzy mutters. I let out a laugh mixed with a sob as Alec gently swats at her.

"What Isabelle is trying to say is that it's not true. You have both of us back,and we aren't leaving. We are staying right here."

"Yeah! the three musketeers are back and here to cause havoc baby" Izzy shouts. I find myself actually laughing at her words.

Maybe things will be ok.