4

Neymar POV

It was an overnight flight so I had just woke up and the bright lights of the airport made my head hurt.
"Filho! Sort your hair out, you look homeless!" My dad shouted at me, making me laugh. As he went to get the luggage I walked into the mens bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

I quickly sorted my hair out and took out my chain so it could be seen over my big grey jumper I was wearing. I couldn't wait to see Amelia in person. How long had it been? Like three years?

"Filho!" I heard my fathers voice again as I ran out to catch up with my family.
"I can't wait to see Amelia!" Raf started, making me give her a look.
"She's my friend, not yours. I can't wait to see her."
"Well, she likes me more-"
"Stop it you two! And Raf I think we all know there's no one Amelia loves more than Neymar," she raised her eyebrows at me, causing me to go red and groan.
"Mãe!" I said, covering my face and walking ahead of them all as they laughed.

We reached the exit and I dropped my bags on the floor to look for Amelia. Where was she? Had she forgotten? Did she not want to see me?

"Ney!" Before I knew it, I felt someone on my back and her beautiful voice filled my ears.
"I missed you so much!" She said, hugging me round my neck. I put her down to hug her properly. She looked like she had lost a bit of weight and her hair was lighter, either from the sun or she had it dyed. She still looked amazing.

"How have you been?" I asked her after the embrace was over and I started rolling my suitcase toward the rental car my parents were at.
"Alright I guess, I miss home."
"In other words me," I winked, causing her to roll her eyes and me to laugh. "I've missed you Linda."

"Filha!" My mãe screeched as she hugged her small frame. "We've missed you!"
"I missed you guys too!" She replied, smiling before going round the car to hug my socially awkward Pai. "Where's Rafa?"
"She went to the bathroom after we had an argument about who you like more," I said smirking.

"You're so mean I'd cry if you were my brother," I said heading off in the direction of the toilets laughing.
"I'd cry too," I said under my breath, however my mum heard and gave me a suggestive look, making me internally cry.