67

I woke up to Neymar still laying on my stomach, tracing patterns on some of the exposed skin as his t-shirt I was wearing had ridden up my body slightly.
"Bom dia bonitão," I greeted, smiling like an idiot for someone who had just woke up.
"Morning princesa," he said smirking as he looked up at me.

"What?" I asked, confused to why he was smiling like that.
"I don't have training today and it just so happens we're in a hotel room all to ourselves..." he had his hands on both my thighs, giving me a look that made it hard to refuse him.

"I've got things to do plus I wouldn't be surprised if you're still drunk now, considering how much you drank yesterday," I laughed.
"And?"
"Neymar, I'm not doing anything with you if you're not fully sober. It's wrong."

He shook his head, "But I am. You don't have to do anything then, just lay back and let me get to work."
I snorted, pushing his face, "You're thirsty man."
"Only for you," he did a cheesy smile, making me laugh and shake my head, "Nah but I'm joking. We don't have to do anything, I'm happy just being here with you."

I pulled his curls away from his forehead as I ran a hand through his hair, "How much of yesterday do you remember?"
He hummed, "I remember arguing with Dani about going to the club and then calling you to get me. From there's a blur but I think I fought a guy? Then I did some big speech in the car and waffled to you about random shit until I crashed out."
I laughed, "Pretty much everything that happened then."

He smiled, leaning his chin on my stomach to keep looking at me, "Something else happened though."
"What?" I asked quickly, my mind going straight to thinking maybe he got with a girl before I got there.

"I told you I loved you."
I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "It's okay, you were drunk."
He continued to smile, "You weren't though and you said it back."

I groaned, putting my head in my hands, "Can we not?"
"You said it backkk!" he teased, making me feel more awkward by the second.
"Shut uppp."
"I'm joking linda. Drunk or not, I still meant it," he pried my hands off my definitely red face, "I love you."

I laughed, returning the teasing, "That's nice."
He rolled his eyes playfully, getting off my stomach and laying next to me instead.
"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But is it not too early for us to be saying this? We got together yesterday," I laughed.
"Realistically, we've been together since we were like twelve so I don't care," he shrugged, "Plus it's not about time, it's about whether we actually love each other or not and I do."

"Stop being cute," I complained, rolling over so I wouldn't have to face him whilst looking like a tomato.
He snaked an arm over my waist, leaning his chin on my shoulder before laughing, "So you can say it back yesterday but not today?"
"I have to say it naturally, it's awkward me doing it now!"

He laughed at my dramaticness, pulling me closer and kissing my cheek, "I love you."
I shuffled in his grip to face him, smiling stupidly, "I love you too."
He kissed my forehead before pushing his head back into a pillow with a satisfied grin.

"I have a Prada event tonight-" I started.
"Prada? Jesus, go you."
"And I-"
"Wait so you're busy?" he asked, his smile faltering.
"Shut up and let me talk," I laughed, putting a hand over his mouth, "I have a plus one."

I felt his smirk against my hand as I removed it, "I'm coming then."
"Nah. I was thinking of taking Ant, I haven't seen her in a while," I tried to keep a straight face as he looked at me in shock.
"You did not."

I burst out laughing, "I'm joking, I'm joking!"
He rolled his eyes playfully before putting me in a loose headlock, turning it into a smooth hug, "You better be."