12

This conversation was draining the life out of me and all I wanted to do was drag my boyfriend away. Leo and Ant had come over to Neymar's place and the boys were talking about the paperwork of their signings because Ney was considering other football clubs.

We had agreed not to tell anyone yet and see how long it takes them to notice so unfortunately I wasn't able to do any display of public affection and was immediately bummed out.

I gave him a glance, telling him to hurry up and he simply laughed.

"So how's things been, Amelia?" Ant asked me as we moved away from the boys in the hallway and sat on the sofas.
"Quite good actually, and you?" I said smiling to myself.
"It's been alright, Leo keeps doing something to his ankle though and it puts him in a bad mood. I'm surprised he's not snapping at you guys now," she said rolling her eyes.

"Ah, you gotta let him off though. He shouldn't be taking his frustration out on you but think about the stress he's under without being able to play football," I tried to reason.

"Yeah, I guess but like that's not my fault," she crossed her arms, obviously annoyed.
"Everything will be okay," I said laughing and hugging her playfully, "Lighten up."

We surfed through the channels trying to find something to watch. There was a Chelsea match and some celebrity doing makeup on the next channel.
"Please no," I pleaded to her. Don't get me wrong, I wear some makeup too but watching people put it on? Come on, that's gotta be so boring.
"We're not watching football, we see enough of that," she said and pulled out her hands to do rock, paper, scissors.
"No, no, no. Guys! Come in here quick!" I shouted for the boys, hoping to say it was 3v1.

They came in separately and both looked pissed. Neymar sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.
I leant onto him, "You okay, Junior?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry," he kissed my cheek and I made a mental note to ask him about it later.

"Anyways. Do you guys wanna watch football or this girl putting makeup on?" I said, making it obvious on what I wanted to watch with the way I said it.

Straight away Ney said football and Messi took a second before wincing and saying makeup. Antonella did a little victory dance and I groaned.
"We'll watch it on another TV," Neymar said, grabbing my hand and leaving the room abruptly.

"Okay, seriously, what's wrong?" I said as I sat on the kitchen counter and he turned on the TV, flicking through the channels until he found the game.

"I just wanna hang with my girlfriend," he said standing between my legs and wrapping his hands around my waist.
"As nice as that is, I know for a fact that that's bullshit. Come on, you said you're improving your communication so tell me," I grew slightly annoyed.

"I argued with Lionel. He said that leaving Barca just for the money was selfish to leave my friends but it's not just about the money. I cant progress anymore here," he complained.

I ran my hands through his curls, "So what if you're being selfish? You're not wasting your potential because Leo's going to miss you. And he can't expect you to put your career on hold just for him."
He simply nodded in response, obviously still thinking about it.

"Hey," I pushed his head back a bit so he'd look at me, "Stop thinking about it, we can deal with it tomorrow."
He smiled at me, "We need a way to say I love you without actually saying I love you since we did only just get together yesterday," he laughed.
"I know, I keep going to say it but realise it's not like before anymore," I laughed back. I liked that we were able to openly talk about these things. That's why I think it's important to be friends with your partner before actually dating them.