57

Neymar POV:
"Neymar?" An unfamiliar voice woke me up from my daze, still not being able to see straight but able to make out a figure towering over my body.
"The fuck are you?" My voice was hoarse as I tried sitting up but cords and wires got in my way.

"I'm Doctor Phillips. You had a reaction to the anaesthetic that was given to you at the stadium so have been referred here. All is good, you should be able to leave this evening," he explained, jotting things down on a clipboard.
"This evening? I have training and-"

"We can't legally let you leave until we know you're stable. That will be this evening and there's no exceptions," his eyes stayed glued to his writing as he spoke with the same droning voice I awoke to.

I got up nonetheless, pulling the cords off my stomach and the tubes near my face, rolling out the other side of the bed before pausing due to how dizzy I got.

"Neymar, you cannot leave. We need-"
"Watch me," I rolled my eyes, heading towards the door as the floor moved side to side, making my legs feel jiggly.
"Neymar? Neymar!"

———

"Sir, are you okay?"
"Oh for fucks sake, not you again!" I groaned, hands clasping my ears to not endure his annoying voice.

"You fainted!"
I gasped, "Really? I didn't know!"
"The side affects of the medication you're on will mean that you're irritable so I understand your distress but you can't leave."
"Are my family not here? I don't wanna be sat in here by myself," I questioned, suddenly feeling offended that they weren't here when I first woke up.

"Your father had a business meeting and your mum and sister went to get breakfast, I believe," he looked like he was racking his brains as he recalled the pieces of information.
"Got their priorities right, don't they?"
He simply laughed before leaving the room and me to myself.

I looked around, my vision being more clearer this time I laid down, and saw the monitor next to my bed, along with some flowers and water and my phone. I grabbed my phone straight away to see the final score of the game but my whole body froze when I read who I had notifications from.

I clicked on messages hastily, trying to see what she said. I grinned reading her words and laughed at the mood change of her being angry that I might be blanking her and then saying she missed me.

She missed me.

My smile practically reached my ears as I clicked out the chat and onto Leo's.

———

Leo 🤙🏽

Bro!!!!'

She texted me

I cant do this omg

Help what do i say???

You sound like a girl

Be chill abt it

How can I be chill about it???

I'm getting my girl back not
sounding like one, stupido

You are sounding like one.

And your girl huh?

Yes

I'm happy for u bro

Don't fuck it up this time