65

"And it's six nil! Brasil walk away with another victory and into the finals!"

I screamed like a madwoman as the game came to an end. Neymar scored the fastest goal in Olympic history, only fifteen seconds in and managed to score another in the first minute of extra time. He was smiling from ear to ear as his sweaty face looked left to right, scanning the crowd. Once his eyes met mine, he headed in my direction, me meeting him in the middle by climbing over the barrier when the security guard wasn't looking.

"You did so good!" I mumbled into his stinky jersey as he held me in a tight hug, both his arms wrapped around my head as he balanced his chin on it.
I finally pulled away, laughing whilst holding my nose, "I'm sorry but that smells way too bad."

He rolled his eyes, taking the shirt off and holding it with his left hand, his right going back over my shoulder, "Better?"
"I'm certainly not complaining," I eyed his abs with no shame as he laughed, shoving the jersey into my chest.

"Wear it," he smirked.
I looked from the shirt and back to him, debating it, "But it smellssss."
"Come on, the media will go wild. It'll make things interesting," he laughed.
"That's why you want me to wear it?"
He smiled, "No but if I tell you the real reason, you'll be awkward."

"Hmm, suspicious," I laughed.
He raised his eyebrows, "I can tell you if you want."
"Please do, I'm intrigued."
"I want you to be my girlfriend again."

My eyes widened, "That's forward."
"It's the truth. What do you say? I reckon we've had enough time away from each other and I don't want anymore. We talk about our problems, everything's healthier. I think we should try again," His arm was still wrapped around my shoulder as he looked down at me.
"If you want to, that is," he added nervously.

A smile crept onto my face, "Yeah. I want to."
His grin returned as he embraced me a second time, this time tighter before messing my hair up as he pulled away, "Now put the shirt on!"
I laughed at his impatience, "Okay, okay."

I put it over my head and saw flashes as he helped me untuck my hair and knew that I'd be spending tonight trying to find that photo. The shirt ran down to my mid thigh since it was already baggy on him.

He looked at me smiling, "Perfect."
We walked towards the tunnel, his arm around my waist before jokingly putting me in a headlock. We spoke to a few interviewers and congratulated other teammates on the way but most of them had left the pitch by now, all celebrating in the changing room.

We could hear the music and feel the vibrations from the speaker and them jumping as we approached the door to the locker room.
Neymar looked at me sheepishly, "Can I-"
I laughed, rolling my eyes, "Don't be stupid, you're into the Olympic finals. Have fun just be safe."

He smiled, pushing open the door slightly but hesitating, dropping it and walking over to me.
"I'm being-"
He interrupted me, his lips on mine. It got heated quickly with my hands in his hair and his on my arse before I pulled away, struggling for breath and laughing for no reason.

"I missed you," Neymar repeated for about the seventh time this week. His hands still lingered on my waist as he looked at me intently.
"I missed you too but stop looking at me like that," I laughed, covering my face and leaning into his chest as he stood in front of me.
"I want to see your pretty face, I don't call you linda for nothing," he laughed too as he pried my hands off my definitely red cheeks.

I shook him off, ignoring his comment so I could try and act natural, "Go celebrate, text me when you get home."
He smirked, knowing I was losing composure, "Why don't I stay home with you instead? Celebrate in different ways and-"
"Neymar."
"I'm joking. Drive safe," he kissed my cheek, still smiling like an idiot as he joined his friends in the changing room.

I took in a deep breath, the smile staying plastered onto my face as I made my way to the team exit, so as not to get spotted by paparazzi and bombarded with questions about... my boyfriend? My lips curved up higher as I thought about it, Neymar was my boyfriend again.

———
short one but the next one makes up for it

also is there anything u want me to change/ stop/ include so that the books more interesting for u cos i feel like i'm losing reads just lmk i'm up for constructive criticism i won't get salty abt it