7

"Eu parado no bailão," Neymar was muttering the words to our favourite song as I got some pans out the cupboard.
"What are we even making again?" I shouted to Messi and Antonella who were sat in the living room together. They cooked last time so I guess it's our turn even though neither of us have any talent in a kitchen.
"Whatever you want, we don't care!" Leo shouted back.
"That's helpful," I rolled my eyes, making Ney laugh.

I sat on one of the counters and unlocked my phone, opening Spotify. Me and him had a shared playlist for car journeys since we hardly ever went in a car without the other person. I connected to Ant's speaker that I had put on the table and played the song he had been previously singing.

*(i actually have a playlist of songs that remind me of him on Spotify so you can listen to it if you want, my account is amelia3784 and the profile pic is shoes)*

I scrolled through instagram until he stood between my legs and held the top of my phone.
"We have to cook something princesa," he laughed before putting the phone onto the counter and lifting me down.
"The house will be burnt down the minute we even attempt to make something," I said complaining as we searched through the cupboards for something simple.

"We can make pasta cant we?" He asked grabbing a packet of fusilli and a jar of sauce. Pretty simple, right?
"We can try," I laughed.

I filled a saucepan up with water and left it to the boil as we joked around and he talked about the game.
"You played well though, apart from your little tantrum," I taunted, referring to his one of many outbursts he always has whilst playing.
He rolled his eyes at me, "People piss me off, what can I say?" he laughed.

"Wow what did I do?" I said pretending to be hurt.
"You're not people don't worry," he laughed.
"Yeah, you're his big fat crush!" Lionel shouted from the living room as Ant shushed him causing me to laugh.
"Leo you're just jealous that you're one of the people that do piss me off!" Ney shouted back.
"No, i'm okay with that as long as I don't piss off Antonella, I don't care who else is annoyed with me," he said sweetly, causing me to cringe.
"Okay enough with the sappy stuff, you guys mind your business, the chefs are at work!" I said laughing.

"Amelia! The pan!" Neymar shouted as the saucepan of water over flowed as the water boiled. I laughed at the fact a mistake had already been made and turned the temperature down.
"I don't think we're made for this," he said chuckling.
"What do you mean? We're pros!" I said sarcastically, before sitting back on the counter that I was sat on earlier.

I filmed him as he poured the pasta in, flinching and jumping back as it spat at him, making me absolutely piss myself laughing as he begged for me to delete it but it was already on my story.
"I strongly dislike you, linda," he said trying to keep a straight face.
"See! Oh my god, he couldn't tell her he hates her. That's so cute, isn't it Leo?" Ant gushed from the other room.

Ney rolled his eyes and shut the door separating the two rooms making me laugh even more. He stirred the pasta without saying anything then went on his phone.
"Neyyyy," I tried to get his attention but he ignored me, "Junior, don't you dare blank me."
The straight face he had been trying to hold cracked into a smile as he put his phone down and walked back over to me.

"So, how's work?" he asked me, making me groan.
"Not the small talk," I put my hands over my face as he laughed at my reaction.
"We always talk about mine so I was just being the polite gentleman that I am!"
"Oh shut up!" I said pushing his shoulder as he laughed again.
My phone rang, interrupting us.

I picked it up, it was a FaceTime from Nadine.
"Go away!" I said to Ney as I clicked answer.
"Hey! She's my mãe! Let me talk to her!" he said laughing and trying to grab the phone off me.
"If she wanted to speak to you she would call you, she wants to speak to her favourite child!" I said as she laughed at our bickering.