10

Amelia's POV:

I woke up, my arms up to my chest but trapped by Neymar who held me tight, making me laugh. I shuffled around in his grip to face him.

I didn't know what we were, we had both basically admitted we felt something but did I want it to go any further? Did he?

I looked at his features, his curly fringe covering his forehead and his perfect nose. His plump lips and freshly shaven beard. His eyes would be my favourite feature but unfortunately I wasn't blessed with seeing them as he slept, snoring lightly. I laid into his neck and fell back asleep.

I felt a kiss on my cheek, causing me to wake up quickly and slightly panicked, making him laugh at my reaction.

"Good morning Linda, how'd you sleep?" he asked me into my hair, his arms still wrapped tightly around me.
"Would've been better if I had the privilege of breathing," I said laughing and shuffling away from him a little bit as he dropped his arms.
"I'm colddd!" he complained, pulling me closer again.
"We should probably get up," I laughed at his behaviour, usually I was the clingy one.
"No," he said bluntly and pushing his head further into the pillows.
"I'm not complaining, just thought you had training later," I said laughing.
"It's at like four, we have ages!"

We laid together for a few hours, just talking about whatever came to mind or in a comfortable silence, just reflecting on recent events.

"Neymar!" I heard Rafaella shout from somewhere in the house, making me groan. He laughed at me before shouting for her to come in. "Woah, what have you guys been up to?"
"Oh shut up!" I complained, sticking my head into the pillow.
"What did you want?" Neymar asked his sister, slightly pissed off for her interrupting our morning.
"Erm, your son?" She said laughing, making my eyes go wide. Davi!

"Oh shit," Ney laughed and jumped up going out into the living room to greet his son who was watching tv and barely spared him a glance. I walked over and he immediately got up and ran over to me.
"Lia!" I laughed and picked him up as his dad stared at us with his mouth open.
"You little traitor!" he said jokingly to Davi for ignoring him but talking to me.
"No we're best friends for life!" I said linking my finger with the four year old and holding it up for Neymar to see. He rolled his eyes but I could tell he was happy.

"Carolina text me to have him back by twelve so you've got like an hour," Raf shouted before shutting the front door. She must've had things to do.

"I'm tired," Davi whispered as he leant his head into the crook of my neck as I still held him on my hip.
"He said he's tired," I said to Ney, who nodded, taking him off me to put him down for a nap or something i'm guessing.

I laid on the sofa, facing the ceiling. Not long after, he returned, lifting my head up and sitting down so that my head was on his lap.
"How are you still tired?" he asked looking down at me smiling. He's so pretty. I brushed the thought to the back of my mind, laughing and trying not to blush as I shrugged my shoulders before hiding my face by turning it to his stomach.

I felt him reach for the remote and soon heard the familiar sounds of a football match coming from the tv. I turned back around to face it and watched Real Madrid vs Man City. It was a close game but Real Madrid won as I expected. I hadn't been playing much attention to the game if I'm honest, as I was busy tracing the veins on Neymar's hand with my finger. It was a mixture of me being bored and just wanting to hold his hand I think.

"Don't you want to do something with Davi before his mum gets here?" I asked, realising we had around ten minutes left with him.
"I'll go see if he wants to get up, if he's tired he'll just be in a bad mood and I'd prefer to leave on a good note," he said laughing and going to wake up his son in the room next door.
I watched him lean on the doorway as he spoke, when did he get so fine?