49

Amelia POV
I woke up, Neymar no longer at my side, making me panic. What if my parents came? What if something happened? What if-

"Oh you're up, wanna go gym?" he poked his head out from the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth, causing me to breathe a sigh of relief.
"Yeah sure whatever," I rolled out of bed, rubbing my eyes and joined him by the sink, washing my face whilst he watched me through the mirror, "What?"

"Nothing," he smiled and I rolled my eyes.
"Leave me alone I just woke up."
"No, no, you look fine. A bit too fine if I'm honest, I-"
"Stop talking," I laughed, holding up a hand in his face as he rolled his eyes and shut up, continuing to brush his teeth.

Once he was finished, I brought some clothes with me in there and shut the door, getting changed into some nike pros and a baggy t-shirt just in case I decided to work out too but for now I think I'd just chill while he did his training.

I tied my hair up loosely, pulling a few bits out at the front so I didn't look like fucking megamind and opened the door to see him sitting on the bed, scrolling on his phone that he held by his legs.
"Ready to go?" I asked him, grabbing my own phone.
"Yeah," he smiled, heading to the door and holding it open for me before locking it behind us.

It was around half eight now so the noises of clattering plates and chatter filled our ears as people started getting breakfast. We walked past the canteen area and headed straight down the hallway, following the signs for the gym.

It was pretty empty apart from an older guy working out in the corner with some littler hand weights. There was a long bench along the left side of the room where bags and waters could be left so I decided to sit there whilst Neymar emptied his pockets, leaving the contents beside me.

"Just gonna chill?" he asked me.
I nodded, "Yeah I'll join you in a bit, still waking up."
He laughed, showing off his white teeth and retreated to an area scarce of equipment to warm up.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text Valentina, telling her what had happened.

———

Val

Hey, the hotel we were originally
meant to stay at overbooked so
we're staying at one across the street.
I can't remember what it's called but
it's massive and the name's written in
green. Sorry, I know you already told
me but when's my first shoot again?

Your first shoot is tomorrow
morning at 10am. I'll call the
hotel now and sort out the refunds
and also let the directors know what
happened. Who paid for the hotel
that you're staying in now?

Neymar

Oh well isn't that cute, I'm guessing
he paid for your room as well? ;)

We stayed in the same room

Amelia!

Not like that, not like that!

Yeah, yeah. Thank god the beds
always come apart or you would've
had to sleep together

About that...

I have no words for you. Do you
like him or not? Cos I ship you guys
like crazy but you always make out
you're over him