14

We left the club without speaking to anyone, they'd be too drunk to remember us anyway. I called a cab before joining her, sat on the curb. I put my arm around her shoulders and she leant her head on me. It did get annoying that she was always tired when she was with me but it always makes me smile when I realise she feels comfortable enough with me to fall asleep without worrying. Obviously, I'm not that type of guy but it's a general thing, you don't just go to sleep on strangers, anything could happen.

I noticed her shivering a little bit, "Shit! Sorry, here," I took off my blazer and gave it to her which I should've done when we left the club.
She smiled tiredly at me, "Thank you."
We sat in a comfortable silence, waiting for the taxi as I ran my fingers up and down her arm.

After ten minutes, she had fallen asleep and by twenty minutes, the uber had arrived. I lifted her into the backseat and sat with her, rather than the driver. I gave him my address before going back to admiring the features of my beautiful girlfriend.

Her dark hair hung messily over her shoulders, with the half that was tied back, being neater than the rest. Her cheeks were covered in freckles, some splattered on her forehead too. I couldn't see her eyes but they matched mine, being hazel, meaning they went green in summer and a yellowy-brown in winter. She was perfect. (I'm imagining Madeline Argy but with my eyes so you guys can change this description to look more like yourself but i'm doing this based on me lol)

"Stop staring at me," she mumbled, turning her head.
I laughed at her, "We're almost home, princesa."
She sat up, stretching as much as she could in the little space we had before looking at me.
"You look rough."
"Wow, thank you," I said sarcastically.
"No, no. Still handsome, but rough," she said, leaning her head back into my shoulder.
I smiled.

We reached the house and I tipped the driver, also signing a post-it note for his son. We walked in together and she dragged me to the bathroom.

"Sit," she ordered me to sit on the counter as she usually does in the kitchen. I did as I was told, whilst she rummaged around for something. She stood between my legs, "Give me your hand."

I gave her my hand and she took my rings off, placing them beside me before rubbing an alcohol wipe over my cuts, making me wince and breathe in sharply.

"I'm sorry," she said pulling it away.
"No it's okay, just do it quickly."
She carried on and it was soon over with plasters on my knuckles.
"Hmm, no kisses to make it better?" I asked, laughing.
She rolled her eyes but kissed me back as I leant down and kissed her soft lips.

She interrupted it by laughing.
"What? You're ruining the moment!" I said, laughing too and getting off the counter, helping her put things away.
"Nothing, I was just thinking about how glad I am that it's you kissing me and not that disgusting, fugly man," she shivered at the thought and although I was laughing my jaw was clenched.

"No one else is gonna be kissing you except me," I kissed her again, multiple times on her forehead, cheek and then lips, "Got it?"
"Aw man," she joked, making me push her gently as I laughed.

"Come on, it's been a long day. Let's go bed," I grabbed her hand, leading her upstairs. She took one of my big jumpers and went into the en-suite to change. I left my rings on the bedside table before taking off my suit and laying in bed, waiting for her.

She came out the bathroom and chucked her clothes near the bed. I laid on my back but she lay on her front, propping herself up with her elbows.
"You do really make me happy," she said, grabbing one of my rings from the table to fidget with as she spoke.
"You make me happy too, princesa," I said, turning on my side to face her.

She paused before speaking again, "I got the eviction letter today."
"You basically live here already, just bring your stuff," I said, nonchalant about it all, I didn't see the big deal. She got to move in with me officially, it was a win.

"I don't want to be relying on you, the medias already saying I'm using you for money," she stressed.
"Who cares about the media? You knew me when I was one of the brokest kids in Brasil and stuck by me since then. I know you're not doing it for the money," I explained.

"It would be pretty cool, us living together properly," she smiled.
"Yeah it would, which is what I've been saying for the last two months," I said, rolling my eyes playfully at her.
"I am going to get another job though," she said sternly to which I held my hands up.
"Fine by me, do whatever."

"You're eyes are pretty," the comment caught me off guard as she sat smiling at me.
"You're in quite the loving mood today, aren't you?" I laughed, referring to the many compliments that I got today in contrast to maybe the two others I got from her in my lifetime.

"I don't know, I just like saying everything that comes to mind right now."
"Well I'm not complaining, keep it up," I laughed, "I thought you were tired but you keep talking."
"I was tired but now I have energy!" she dragged out the word energy and I could already tell tonight was gonna be a long one.
"Well Amelia, I'm tired so please let me sleep," I laughed into the pillow and closed my eyes.

A few seconds of silence passed and I knew it was too good to be true, "Neymarrrr!"
"Meliaaaaa!" I copied her.
"I hate you."
"Love you too," I said cheekily.
"Hey, you said we're not allowed to say that yet, cheater!" she said annoyed.
"I'm joking princesa," I put an arm round her waist and shut my eyes, attempting to sleep for the second time.

"You didn't even say goodnight, some gentleman you are," she joked.
I sat up and kissed her forehead, "Sorry, sorry. Gooodnight Linda. Better?"
"Yep, love you night," she smirked as I looked at her, "What? You said it first!"
I simply laughed, pulling her closer to me and finally managed to drift off without her waking me up. She was in a good mood, despite what had happened, which made me happy. However, a guy needs his beauty sleep to look as good as I do.