19

We arrived at the hotel, late hours of the evening. The air was damp and humid and birds could be heard from somewhere in the distance. We were home.

It was dark as we all clambered out the team van. An usher came out from the hotel with a fancy trolley and collected our bags for us.

I was the last out the van, not wanting to get up. Neymar held out his hand and helped me out before we all walked to the front desk. Dante and Dani were play fighting a bit away from us and everyone had their own conversations as the coach spoke to the staff to get us checked in.

I was hugging Neymar, my arms around his waist and head on his chest. He had his head on mine and swayed us side to side.

"Alright, everyone get into pairs and grab a key. This first week, there will be no training so that you can get settled. I expect you all to be at the dinner tomorrow evening though," Scolari said before walking off to his room.

Ney leant over to the counter, grabbing a key and dangling it in my face before catching it in his palm, "Guessing we got a room to ourselves then," he grinned.

He grabbed my hand and we walked through the hallway, then were stuck waiting for the lift. It finally came and as the doors shut, the boys put their hands in the way, making them reopen.
"Sorry, might as well jump in with ya," Dani said as four of them squeezed in alongside us. I laughed as Neymar rolled his eyes and put his arm around me.

We started to go up and the guys all started jumping, trying to get it stuck. I already had an irrational fear of elevators so I was shitting myself but didn't want to say anything and ruin the fun.
Thankfully, Neymar noticed and remembered, "Guys at least let us get to our rooms before you kill us all."
"You're no fun Junior," Fred said rolling his eyes.

"I'm lots of fun, she can vouch for that," he smirked at me and I put my head in my hands trying not to laugh and look annoyed.
"Woah!" All the guys started dapping him up and gassing him.
"This is our floor, see you guys tomorrow!" I waved, dragging Neymar with me.
"Get it!" they all cheered for him as if we were going to be doing things tonight. We were laughing as we walked aimlessly through identical corridors.

"Do you know where you're going linda?" he asked, laughing as I led the way.
"Of course I do, these are my ends!" I joked.
"We're lost aren't we?"
"Yep!" I popped the p and he laughed at me before turning around and retracing our steps.

We got to a sign that showed which way each door number was. 114- 165 were to the left so we followed that hallway and eventually reached 137. He unlocked the door and turned all the lights on. He made me stand outside as he insisted on doing a check over on the room before locking us both inside. I thought it was a bit extra but his excuse was better safe than sorry.

I flopped onto the big double bed before laughing, "Does this mean the boys are sharing beds?"
"They come apart into separate ones, i'm pretty sure. They'll probably keep them together though, I'm sure they all fancy each other," he laughed and so did I, remembering their bromance on the plane.

I got out my travelling clothes and went into the bathroom.
"I'm gonna have a quick shower, can you find me a t-shirt to sleep in please?" I asked him and he looked at me.
"You didn't pack any pyjamas?" he laughed.
"I packed some but I prefer sleeping in your clothes," I shrugged my shoulders and he grinned.
"It's fine, they look better on you anyway."
I laughed and shut the door before messing with the overly complicated shower and waiting for the temperature to be okay.

I jumped in, quickly washing my body with just the hotel's body wash. I kept my hair tied up in it's messy bun. I'd wash it properly tomorrow. I wanted to get the ickyness of travelling off my body so I could sleep.