20

We ran home with our recently bought towels as souvenirs and eventually reached the big entrance of the hotel we were staying at. We were laughing and frantically running up stairs and down corridors to reach our room with enough time to get ready.

We had just under an hour, which Neymar thought was plenty of time, whilst I practically had a mental breakdown. He let me jump in the shower first, thankfully, and I re-washed my hair to get rid of the salt from the sea. I spent only around ten minutes in there and was soon out, drying my body and hair as he got in after me.

Clothes were strewn all over the room as I looked for a dress to wear but all of them looked weird on me today for some reason. He came out the bathroom with his towel round his waist and laughed at me, sat in the middle of a clothes crisis.

"You okay, princesa?" he asked, even though the answer was obvious.
I gave him a glare and he laughed in response before grabbing a long black dress that hugged my figure at the top but increased in flowyness towards the bottom.
"I like this one," he passed it to me and I looked at it with my face scrunched up.
"They all look weird. I have nothing to wear!" I threw my hands up in despair.

"You have about thirty dresses right in front of you, linda. You look great in all of them just pick one and throw it on. We need to leave soon," he kissed my cheek and pulled a suit out his wardrobe since he had already unpacked.
"Boys have it so easy! This isn't fair! Is there any other girls going? What types of dresses are they wearing? Is it formal formal or just formal? Can I-"

His laughs interrupted me, "Amelia, pick a fucking dress and wear it. Let's go."
I rolled my eyes and tried on the black one he passed me.

"See, you look great!" he said as he tied his tie.
"But-"
"You're gorgeous Amelia and if you say otherwise then I'm booking you to get your eyes tested," he said almost a bit too seriously.
"Okay, okay," I sat down in the chair opposite the mirror and added some mascara to my eyelashes and a little bit of concealer here and there.

When I got up, he was ready and looked extremely sexy.
He must've saw me looking as he spoke, "I'm guessing I look great, as always?"
"Meh, you scrub up alright," I said, simply because the guy needed some humbling.
"Wow, you like to hurt my feelings, don't you?"
"Someone has to have the job of humbling you," I shrugged my shoulders and he laughed, giving the same response that he said from when we were little.
"Wouldn't want the job to belong to anyone else," he winked at me before slipping his phone in his pocket and putting his earrings in.

That reminded me to put my jewellery on so he helped me with my necklace and I put my own studs in. I had thin dainty gold rings that I slipped on my fingers. Neymar took the thickest one of mine and put it on his finger, swapping it with the thinnest of his. I laughed as he put it on my finger.

He grabbed my phone off the bed and put it in his pocket for me since I didn't have any pockets myself and we left hand in hand, jogging to the restaurant downstairs. When we got there, Dani and Dante were just walking in so we joined them and sat down at a long table with everybody else. Neymar was on my left and Fred was on my right. Dani, David and Dante sat opposite the three of us and we were all immediately in conversation, talking about our days.

Neymar had his hand on my thigh as my eyes scanned the menu and I tried not to get too flustered.
"What are you gonna eat?" I asked him.
He turned, reading the menu over my shoulder before answering, "Probably just a steak or something, what about you?"
"I don't know," I blew air behind my top lip as I pondered the choices.
"You've been very indecisive today, usually you're stubborn and already have everything decided," he laughed.
"Shut up, I am not!"

Fred looked at me with an incredulous look on his face, "Are you being serious?"
"What?" I looked around as it seemed everyone had been listening to our conversation and agreed I was stubborn. "I've know you guys for like a day!"
"And we're already aware of how stubborn you are. That's saying something," Fred laughed and I gave Neymar a look.
"This is all your fault," I said, trying to stay serious as he laughed at me, showing off his beautiful smile.