37

He seemed a bit off after I avoided the question concerning Neymar but he was only quiet for a few minutes before returning to his loud joking self.

He lifted his hips up, reaching into his back pocket and placing the contents onto the table: his wallet, keys, phone and a packet of gum. I looked at him weird and he laughed.
"They were pressing into my arse, it hurt. Don't get too turned on Marchado," he winked as he lowered his hips and sat normally again, making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks for telling me. I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself without your much need reminder," I said, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He laughed, "I don't think we'll ever be able to have a normal conversation, will we?"
"Nope," I popped the p and moved my hands off the table as the waiter approached with two trays in hand.

His pancakes were stacked high, not far from reaching his neck. I laughed, taking a photo before putting my phone back into my pocket.
"Hey, if you're taking a photo of me, I'm taking a photo of you!" he grabbed his phone off the table and pointed it to me and my waffle. I put a big thumbs up up and covering my face. He took one photo then grabbed my hand so I couldn't hide as he took a second.

He put his phone back down, looking proud of himself.
"I hate you," I said laughing as I started to cut my breakfast up.
"No you don't," he smiled smugly as he dug into his own, making me roll my eyes.

We were probably in there for around another hour due to my slow eating and our endless conversations about the most random things ever. I dropped him back at his hotel so he could pack his things and also get ready to spend the rest of the day with his friends. We were all planning on going clubbing later this evening so I'd see him then.

I walked to the entrance of the hotel with him.
"What was the point in walking like three steps?" he laughed as I hugged him around his neck to say goodbye.
"Dunno, just wanted to stretch my legs," I laughed and he rolled his eyes.
"Of course, there'd be no other reason would there?"

"Nope!" I popped the p before kissing his cheek and walking back towards the car, "I'll see you later?"
"Yeah," he smiled at me and waited for me to drive before going inside so he could wave.

———

It was approaching 7pm and I was almost ready, curling the last few strands of my hair. I was wearing a form fitting dress that stopped mid thigh, along with my clear strapped heels.

My makeup was already finished and I put some powder in my bag incase I needed to reapply some tonight as my skin got oily quite quickly.

I turned my curling wand off before adding my earrings and necklace, then grabbing my little bag and running out the door to get to the elevator.

Joaquin was going to drive me there and I guess I'd get a lift back with whoever wasn't drinking or by a cab. I didn't want him to have to come up to my floor and knock for me so I hoped to beat him, getting downstairs before he arrives.

The elevator dinged, signally I had reached the ground floor. My eyes were met with his and I laughed before hugging him.
"Fancy seeing you here," I joked.
He rolled his eyes, putting an arm around my shoulder as we walked to his car, "I was gonna come up and get you."
"Yeah but that's way too much effort Correa," I playfully pushed him towards the drivers side door and went around to the passengers.

"How far are we?" I complained for about the thirtieth time. We were stuck in loads of traffic and had barely moved in the last twenty minutes.
"Only about two minutes away. Once we take that left we'll be fine. All the traffic's on this road," he pointed to the left, flexing his arm as he did so, putting his veins on full display. I smirked, pretending I didn't know what he was doing.