53

"Why you always on your phone for? Stop being antisocial and appreciate being in the presence of a literal God," I said sarcastically, complaining as Ant had been distracted on her phone for a few minutes now.

"Nah, babe I think you wanna see this," she looked at me grimly before passing me the phone. I gave her a look as I saw Neymar on the screen but she nodded, indicating for me to just watch it.

"So you've had a great season Neymar! How do you feel about your overall performance today?" The reporter asked before pointing the microphone to him.
"Good, obviously there's moments were I could've been better but in the moment it's hard to think. I'm proud of how I played, fans can talk their shit," he rolled his eyes, walking away from the interview, causing me to crack up.

"Surely he can't say that?"
"Keep watching," she ignored my question and I returned my attention to the phone once more.

"Neymar! One more thing!"
He turned around, the sweat still dripping off his forehead. He was beyond pissed, just wanting to take a shower, "What?"
"Amelia Marchado, are you-"
He laughed, waving his hand at the camera and attempting to walk off a second time.

"Ouch," I laughed as Ant looked at me sympathetically.
"There's more."
"Great."

I continued watching and saw coach talking to him sternly, probably about his attitude, which made him walk back up to the interviewer with the fakest smile ever.

"Sorry, where were we?"
"How are things with the model Amelia Marchado? Your photos with her came out about a month ago but there's been no sightings of you guys together since. What's going on?" he asked enthusiastically.

Neymar scratched the back of his neck, laughing awkwardly, "The photoshoot is work. Didn't get a choice on who it was with."
The reporter raised his eyebrows, "Is there tension between you two?"
"There's nothing between us," he laughed and then finally walked off for the last time.

"Well, you heard it here first from the man himself. There is nothing going on between Neymar and Amelia Marchado!" The reporter smiled giddily at the camera, excited to have this information.

I handed the phone back to Anto, without anything to say.
"How are you dealing with the whole situation?" she asked, rubbing my back in an attempt of comforting me.
"Fine. I don't care," I shrugged but she saw straight through me.
"Of course you don't."

She rolled her eyes at my behaviour and picked up the call from Leo.
"Hey baby, well done on the game!"
"Yeah."
"Erm Amelia's here though."
"Yeah but-"
"Fine, alright. Whatever."

She hung up, looking at me awkwardly.
"Are they coming back here?" I asked, suspecting it.
She nodded so I grabbed my stuff off the side, "It's fine, I'm going."
"We could go do something somewhere else. It's just obviously Neymar's coming and this is their usual spot. I-"
"Ant, it's fine. I'll see you in a bit," I laughed even though it did upset me. Messi must've said I had to leave, hence the raised voices on the phone. I didn't want to stay where I wasn't welcome, if they don't appreciate talking to me then they won't at all.

I waved as I walked out the front door and got in my car, reversing out the driveway and the big gates before getting onto the main road in a hurry. I didn't want to bump into them pulling in.

My iPhone was connected to my radio through bluetooth so when Frisco called me I was able to speak to him through that.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, steering around a corner.
"Nothing really, just chilling. Wanna come over?" his voice sounded husky, as if he had just woken up.
"You good?" I asked, laughing.
"Shut up, I didn't mean to fall asleep!" he protested against my making fun of him which just made me laugh more.
"Whatever, wake yourself up and come to mine instead," I offered.
"Alright, sweet. I'll be over in like half an hour."
"See ya," I waited for him to end the call as I kept both hands on the wheel, swinging dangerously fast around the corners, a reckless smile plastered onto my face.

I loved driving, especially when I was angry or stressed. It's just like there's no limits, it's what lets you go anywhere. I tend to drive at stupid hours of the morning, when the roads are quiet and I can get away with doing stupid shit just for the fun of it.

I didn't really care anymore if I'm honest. I had nobody close to me, no parents, no siblings, no Neymar. Sure, I had Anto but with all the travelling and the drama, we just weren't as close as we used to be.

I missed my life before Neymar cheated, everything seemed to be perfect. How did I let it get like this? I knew it was his doing and it was out of my control but I still wondered if there was anything I could've done for it to not have happened.

I had been sat in my apartment for a while, listening to spotify on my tv and tidying up a little bit when my phone rang.
"I forgot the code," Frisco said sheepishly, making me laugh.
"I'll be down in a minute."
"Just tell me the numbers," he said, confused.
"I don't remember the numbers, I do it in a little pattern," I laughed.
"You're such a weirdo," he laughed too and soon I was holding the button, unlocking the door to the block.

I held it open for him and felt weird, as if someone was watching us.
"You good?" he asked, confused as to why I wasn't walking over to the lifts with him.
"...Yeah."

———
lost my daily streak </3

also can we talk abt how bad psg r playing lately it's so annoying. they literally have three of the best, most recognised players (messi, neymar, mbappe) along w obvs hakimi and everyone. no one on that team is bad or being a weight to them like they could be doing sm better the chemistry is just not there. the amount of times ive thrown my phone is unreal. and champions league started and they've lost again. i knew they would but i had little hope like maybe smth would happen but yk only once mbappe got subbed in they started getting somewhere if he was there from the beginning then maybe they'd of had a chance. he was litch carrying them. they need new management or ppl r gonna start leaving cos wtf is going on mannnnnn