Wrong Place, Wrong Time

Beginning of May 6th
Alaina 3
Ryan 9 months

One week later, Saturday May 6th

It was 2am, Eddie and Witten were parked drinking some coffee, they've had a very quiet night, it was a little boring to be honest.

"Oh look finally some excitement...a tail light out." Witten said jokingly.

"Woo hoo" Eddie said turning on the lights and following after the car.

They walked up to the suv, there were 3 passengers. Younger girls, looked like they were partying a little tonight. There hair was messy, makeup has been on too long, and there outfits were revealing.

"Miss just wanted to make you aware you had a tail light out. Can I see your license and registration." Eddie said.

"Sure." She says and looks for it.

"Have you been drinking?" Witten asks.

"No I'm the DD." The driver said. Eddie looked in the back seat at the others and realized she knew the one girl.

"Cassidy?" Eddie asked shining the light on her. She could tell she was a little drunk.

"Oh hey." She said and laughed.

"Where you guys coming from?" Eddie asked as she got the license and registration.

"A club!" The driver said, Eddie kinda gave Cassidy an eye. Wondering what kind of club...beings she's engaged to Joe.

"Not that kind of club" Cassidy corrected with a laugh.

"Eddie..." Witten said, wanting Eddie to look on the floor of the backseat.

"Woah, everyone out, now." Eddie said.

"What why!?" Cassidy was confused as was everyone else.

"Who's drugs?" Witten asked holding a baggy up.

"What the hell!?" Cassidy was so confused and looked at her friends.

"There not mine!" The other one said, the others also didn't know.

"Cmon, enough. Who's are they?" Witten said.

"No one owns up to it you're all done for." Eddie said. Knowing one of the other girls would confess...but she was wrong. They didn't.

"Alright, you're all arrested for criminal possession of a controlled substance" Witten said and read them their rights as she cuffed them.

"Cassidy..." Eddie was trying to get her to say but she didn't. So she had to cuff her along with the rest. Eddie was shook, confused, and scared of what was going to come about from the family...especially Joe.
——
When they got back to the precinct they got them all taken care of at the desk and off to a holding cell.

"I gotta find Jamie." Eddie told Witten nervously. Witten nodded her to go ahead and she went off looking.
-
"Sarge I need to talk to you." Eddie said finding him at the front desk in the filing cabinet.

"I'm really busy right now, can it wait?" Jamie asked followed by looking at her.

"No." She said with an unsteadiness in her voice, she sounded like she was gonna cry. Jamie could see it in her eyes, and she was playing with her hands. He shut the filing cabinet and walked to his office with her.

"What's wrong?" He asked her concerned and shut the door.

"Ugh...it's times like this I wish I wasn't a cop." she shut her eyes and took a breath.

"Eddie what?" She was scaring him.

"So...me and Witten brought in 4 girls, found a baggy of drugs, looks like cocaine in the backseat, all of them say it isn't there's and everyone but the driver is a little tipsy-"